Guided Walking City Tour Through Vienna
Stroll through Vienna’s most beautiful landmarks to understand why it is called the city of dreams.
- Walk through the historic old town of Vienna learning about the city’s history on a 2 hour 30 minute guided walking tour.
- Hear stories of Empress Sisi - the empress of hearts and the notoriously famous teenage queen Marie Antoinette from your guide while exploring the historic district.
- Visit the extraordinary Hofburg and its multicolored marble walls and be met with more than 1000 rose bushes at the Volksgarten amongst other beautiful landmarks.
- 2 hour 30 minute guided tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Admission to buildings
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Your stroll through Vienna begins at Albertinaplatz where you will meet your guide holding a green umbrella. Head to the Vienna Operahouse as you hear about the rich history of the residential areas from your guide. The Operahouse is historically significant, known for the performances of works by Richard Wagner, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and Richard Strauss. St. Stephen’s Cathedral home to the majestic towers that rule Vienna’s skyline is next on your tour. Take some time to visit the cathedral and maybe light a candle in prayer. You will then proceed to the majestic Hofburg – home to the royal family for over 640 years. The tour will conclude by walking the Ringstrasse boulevard to explore some of Vienna’s most beautiful buildings such as the City Hall and Museum of Fine Arts.
know before you go
know before you go
- Vienna State Opera
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- Mon: 10:30am to 2:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Albertina
- Address: Albertinapl. 1, 1010 Wien, Austria.
- Landmark: Albrechstbrunnen fountain, downstairs in front of Albertina Museum.
- Your guide will be holding a green umbrella - Good Vienna Tours.
- The closest bus stop is Albertinaplatz. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 2A to get you there.
- The closest Metro station is Karlsplatz. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro U1 or U4 to get you there.