Future Bus Tour: Explore Vienna with Virtual Reality
Go on a sightseeing adventure on this 1-hour bus tour in the City of Dreams. Get a unique glimpse into the Austrian capital as you dive into an alternate historical reality with state-of-the-art VR glasses.
- Explore the city of Vienna aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus during this 1-hour tour.
- Discover the fascinating stories behind the landmarks you see from the bus.
- Enter a past reality of Vienna and learn about the city's history through virtual reality at 4 historical stops.
- Witness an assassination attempt with your VR glasses and be a part of 19th-century political drama.
- Sightsee the Secession building, Naschmarkt, Karlskirche, and many other sights in the City of Dreams.
- Bus tour
- Audioguide with commentary
- Virtual reality experience through high-quality VR glasses
- Entrance to attractions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore the most famous landmarks of Vienna in this unique bus tour with virtual reality. Start your sightseeing adventure from Albertinaplatz, behind the Opera building. Put on your headphones and immerse yourself in the entertaining storytelling of the audio guide that will give you a glimpse into the rare-known tales of the sights you pass by. The air-conditioned minibus will allow you to admire the most significant sights of the city comfortably.
You will dive into the city's history with VR glasses at 4 stops: Heroes Square and Maria Theresia square, the Burg Theatre, Votive Church, and the Opera building. Through virtual reality, you'll get a chance to meet historical figures like Eugene of Savoy, Archduke Charles, and Maria Theresia. You'll watch history divulge as you learn about the 19th-century assassination attempt of Emperor Franz Joseph and his brother Maximilian. In the rest of your 1-hour tour, you'll see magnificent sights like the Neuburg, the Austrian Parliament, Vienna's city hall, Karlskirche, and many others.
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is available in German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic.
- Baggage is allowed on this tour.
- Vienna state opera
- Maria Theresia Platz
- Heldenplatz and Hofburg
- University of Vienna
- Back to Albertinaplatz
Find a map of the tour here.
Fri - Sun: 12 noon, 2pm, 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets at Albertinaplatz, right by the fountain located next to the Albertina museum.
- Address: 1010 Vienna, Austria.
- The closest bus stop is Kärntner Straße. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 2A to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Karlsplatz. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros U1 and U4 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Oper, Karlsplatz U. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams #1, #2, #71, and more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.