Essential Vatican: your combo pass for the Eternal City
Pay homage to the extraordinary religious artworks at the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel in a private tour.
- Enjoy a VIP tour of the Sistine Chapel before its official opening time.
- Become enraptured by the incredibly captivating frescoes in the Raphael Rooms.
- Marvel at the Last Judgment, School of Athens, Apollo Belvedere, the sculpture of Laocoön and his Sons, and many more masterpieces.
- Stare in awe at the heavenly sights of Michelangelo’s masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel.
- Celebrate your tour with a mouth-watering breakfast at the Pinecone Courtyard.
- Choose the guided tour among various language options: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese.
- Early entrance tickets with skip-the-line access
- Breakfast in the Pinecone Courtyard
- Entry to the Vatican Museums
- Guided tour
- Wireless audio headsets
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Sign up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience with a VIP tour of one of the most popular attractions in Vatican City. The Vatican Museum has an astounding collection of 20,000 artifacts that have been collected over a span of 800 years. However, the artworks showcased in the Sistine Chapel are the undisputed crown jewels of the museum.
Take a walk through its hallowed interiors and greet Michelangelo’s greatest treasures in the form of the ceiling’s frescoes and the Last Judgment. Start out by looking for the Creation of Adam among the plethora of spectacular biblical depictions along the chapel’s 40-meter-long ceiling. As you near the altar, you are sure to be transfixed by the Last Judgment and its intricately detailed figures. An absolute masterpiece that has endured the test of time, the painting is still revered more than 500 years after it was painted! Also, take time to pass through the four halls of the Raphael Rooms dedicated to the High Renaissance artist’s most distinguished works. Other notable highlights include the Rotunda Room, Etruscan Museum, Gallery of Tapestries, and the Egyptian Museum.
After the tour, you can step outside and delight in the same pleasant view cherished by the popes. A delicious breakfast awaits you and your fellow visitors in the exterior setting of the Pinecone Courtyard. Once there, you cannot miss the amazing 40-meter-wide Sphere Within Sphere by Arnaldo Pomodoro and the magnificent bust of Caesar Augustus, the first Emperor of Rome.
know before you go
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- Daily except Sun: 8:30am, 10:45am & 2:00pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Metro A-Line, Ottaviano stop.
- Address: Caffè Vaticano, Viale Vaticano, 100, Roma RM, Italy.
- Landmark: Caffé Vaticano.
- Your guide will be wearing our pink logo I love Rome (Metro A-Line, Ottaviano stop).
- The closest bus stop is V.Le Vaticano. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus #49 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Cipro. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro MEA to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.