Learn the eventful history of Berlin as you walk the corridors of its parliament on this absorbing guided tour of the government district, the Reichstag building, and the fascinating glass dome.
- Embark on a guided tour of the parliament and the government district of Berlin as you learn about the city’s political and historical background.
- Visit the Reichstag building and learn about its complicated location on the Berlin Wall.
- Head up to the central dome of the Reichstag and understand how its transformed into a modern landmark.
- Pass by some of the most famous city attractions in the vicinity including Berlin Palace, Memorial Church, and more with the available ticket option.
- Fun Fact: The building became the focus of the art world in June 1995 when it was wrapped in 100,000 square meters of silver fabric by the environmental sculptors Christo and Jeanne-Claude.
- Registration for a visit to the Reichstag's building and dome
- Access to the Reichstag building
- English or German tour
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Visit Berlin's political heart!
Begin at Pariser Platz and make your way to the Parliament and Government District. The Reichstag is a globally recognized symbol of democracy and the current seat of the German parliament. Admission here is free of charge but the 2.5-hour guided tour is what takes your experience to a different level. Take a behind-the-scenes look at politics and discover interesting facts about Berlin's government district, which is located directly on the former Berlin Wall.
Cross the historical border
This English or German-guided tour of Berlin's parliament and government district will introduce you to some of Germany's political history. Learn more about famous buildings like the Hotel Adlon and the Brandenburg Gate, and see the sights from a different angle. At Brandenburg Gate, cross the historical sector border and learn about the Reichstag building and its complicated location on the Berlin Wall.
Discover the Reichstag dome
Climb the Reichstag's glass dome to learn more about the Bundestag's tasks and responsibilities. Discover the intriguing history of the Reichstag and how Lord Foster transformed it into a modern landmark. Enjoy the city's skyline, and get a bird's-eye view of Berlin on this tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- The visit of the leadership of the Reichstag requires confirmation by the German Bundestag.
- The guided tour is conducted in German and English.
- Please note: Admission to the building is free of charge and you are paying just for a guided tour of the government quarter and the Reichstag with this ticket.
- Mon: 10:50am
- Fri: 2:50pm
- Sat & Sun: 10:50am, 2:50pm
- Fri to Mon: 4pm
- Tue: 10am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Please check your final voucher for meeting point details