Luxury Tour in Auckland Maori
Sign up for a day of sightseeing and experiencing New Zealand's Maori culture on this guided small-group tour. Enjoy the convenience of hotel pick-up and drive around in a luxury vehicle as you explore the historical sites.
- Enjoy a warm welcome as a guest, manuhiri, and learn all about the Maori culture and history from an expert guide.
- See the amazing blend of old colonial mansions, native trees, and Maori carvings in Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland).
- Embark on one of the most scenic city drives in the world, along the Tamaki Drive waterfront.
- Discover the ancient volcanoes dotted across the Auckland volcanic field.
- Journey to the Auckland West Coast to enjoy the region's natural wonders, including the ancient forest of Tiriwa and a volcanic black sand beach.
- Replenish your energy for explorations with complimentary snacks, lunch, and water included in your ticket.
- Small group tour
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up/drop-off within Auckland’s Downtown area including cruise wharf
- Transfers in a luxury Mercedes vehicle
- Complimentary snacks, water, and lunch
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Experience the Culture of Tamaki Makaurau
Get picked up from your hotel in Auckland Downtown and travel comfortably in a luxury vehicle to explore the city's important historic sights, a haven for unique Maori cultural experiences. See the old colonial mansions, the Maori carvings, and the ancient native trees that harmoniously come together to form a stunning visual blend. Admire the architecture of the Auckland Museum, one of the most beautiful buildings in New Zealand, when you visit Auckland Domain.
You're in for a treat as you journey along the stunning Tamaki Drive waterfront. Keep your eyes peeled for exquisite beaches along the city's shoreline, including Mission Bay, a lovely beach with golden sand. Pay a visit to the Auckland volcanic field, where you will find several ancient volcanoes.
Appreciate the Natural Wonders of Auckland West Coast
The tour also takes you to Auckland's famous West Coast and Waitakere Ranges. Step forth into the Te Wao Nui o Tiriwa, or the ancient forest of Tiriwa. Wander among the indigenous trees and plants as you learn their Maori names, and uncover their significance as both medicine and food. Listen closely as your guide lets you in on the legends and lore of the bush. Visit a beautiful volcanic black sand beach on the West Coast before returning to Downtown Auckland with a newfound appreciation for Auckland and its unique Maori culture.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please dress for the outdoors according to the day's weather. Wear sensible flat walking shoes, and bring along a sun hat, sunscreen, and a camera.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 15 guests and requires a minimum of 2 guests.
Daily: 9am to 5pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo at the time of pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- Pick-up within Auckland’s Downtown area including cruise wharf.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel. Your host will be waiting for you here.