A Muggle's Guide to London: Harry Potter Walking Tour
- Tour tickets
- Tour guide
- Transportation costs
a harry potter walking tour of london
Prepare yourself for a journey into the magical world of Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling's London. On this walking tour, your guide will help you trace the locations where the Harry Potter movie franchise was shot.
On the journey, you will visit iconic locations such as the Leaky Cauldron, the inspiration for Diagon Alley, the spots along the Thames where the Knight Bus ran or platform 9 3/4. This Harry Potter walking tour of London covers it all.
key features of the tour
- Harry Potter Walking Tour
- Live tour guide
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Multiple stops at the sites used in the Harry Potter movies
- See the inspiration behind each fictional location
why you shouldn't miss this
- Visit places in London that served as Harry Potter filming locations.
- Learn about the various sources of inspiration that led to J.K. Rowling writing the book.
- Take part in a Harry Potter test and find out which house you belong to.
what this magical tour has in store
Are you the biggest 'Harry Potter' fan? Have you always wanted to be transported to the magical side of London?
This is your chance! Take this 2.5-hour guided walking tour of London that will take you to all the spots made magical by J.K. Rowling in her beloved novel series. Look out for the Leaky Cauldron, see the inspiration for Diagon Alley and jump like a chocolate frog into a side of London hidden to muggles.
Feel the thrill of Harry Potter’s broom ride along the Thames and try to catch sight of the Knight Bus. Visit Platform 9 3/4 and wait for the Hogwarts Express.
Whether you're a Wizard, Witch, or Squib, you’re sure to enjoy this tour of London at its most magical.
harry potter filming locations covered
- Leaky Cauldron
- Diagon Alley
- Knight Bus stops along the Thames
- Platform 9 3/4
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
- Please note that you must provide your own Underground ticket for the journey to King's Cross