Warner Bros. Studio Tour
The Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London
For over a decade, this studio was the home of the Harry Potter movie franchise. As the movies were being produced and the books being written, the crew saved the props, costumes and sets so that they could be used for later movies.
As the filming wrapped up with the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 in 2010, the crew was left behind with a treasure trove of artefacts related to the Harry Potter movies. These are now on display at the Studio. The tour offers a beautiful chance to experience the magic of filmmaking first-hand.
Key Features of the Tour
- Warner Bros studio tour tickets
- Visit the home of the Harry Potter franchise
- Original sets, props, and costumes from the movies
- Explore 2 sound stages, and a backlot that houses the numerous sets
- Optional digital guide
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- An experience giving you a behind-the-scenes look into the filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter movies.
- See the real costumes and props utilized in the movies.
- Experience also includes behind the scenes look into the artistry and technology that went into the making.
What This Magical Tour Has In Store
Calling out all wizards and witches! This is your invitation into the magical world of Harry Potter and Hogwarts. The studio tour is at the location where all 8 Harry Potter films were shot and has been rebuilt to keep the magic alive.
Walk into the great hall, drink some butterbeer or step onto the Hogwarts express. This is one comprehensive Harry Potter experience you will cherish for a lifetime.
Warner Brothers Studio Facts
The studio that was home to the Harry Potter film series was originally an old aircraft factory. It earlier manufactured planes such as Halifax Bombers and Mosquitoes.
Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Admission tickets
- Service charges
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
our tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.