Half-Day Grindelwald Ski Package for Beginners
- Enjoy a personalized skiing lesson with one-to-one attention from an instructor.
- Learn at your own pace and hone your technique according to your skill level.
- Choose between morning and afternoon time slots, according to your convenience.
- Expert instructor
- Morning or afternoon ski pass for the beginners' area
- Transport from Interlaken not included
- Complete ski or snowboard equipment
- Jungfrau region ski pass
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Whether you're a pro skier or a complete beginner, skiing lessons are a must-do during any winter holiday! Learn more quickly and safely with direct one-to-one attention of expert ski and snowboard instructors. Not only will you get more out of your time with your instructor, but you will also be upgrading your skill set. Plus, with the option to choose between morning and afternoon sessions, you can enjoy skiing at your own schedule.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Morning Session
- Afternoon Session
- Make sure to wear winter ski clothing (it is also available for rent).
- Photography is allowed.
- Morning Session: 9:30 AM
- Afternoon Session: 1:30 PM
The package is meant for 1-2 people. However, additional participants can join in for a nominal fee.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID during pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You will find multiple ticket redemption points in the next step of the booking process.
- Select your preferred redemption location.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.