Half Day Green Island Reef Catamaran Cruise
Dreaming of a remote island paradise where you can relax and unwind? Head to Green Island for a half-day getaway!
- Enjoy a quick half-day island getaway from Cairns to Green Island.
- The island is located on the Great Barrier Reef - one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
- Your journey begins from Cairns - simply hop on the 'Reef Rocket' and head to the reef.
- Once you reach the island, you get 2hrs 15mins to explore the area.
- Choose between using snorkeling or riding a glass-bottom boat.
- At the end of the half-day tour you will be dropped off back in Cairns.
- Stay on Green Island for 2 hours
- Self-guided walk on the island
- Choice of either a glass-bottom boat trip or snorkeling gear
- Introduction to coral reefs and snorkeling along the way
- Semi-submarine (if selected)
- Private consumption
- Self-financed activities
- Travel insurance
- All expenses not mentioned above
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Dreamy beaches, azure waters, and endless sunshine: these are the ingredients of a great tropical vacation, and you can find all this and more at Green Island! Your half-day tour will take you from Cairns to the island, which is located on the Great Barrier Reef - one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Simply step aboard the 'Reef Rocket' and cruise to the reef, located just 45 minutes from the mainland.
Once you reach the island, spend 2hrs 15mins exploring the tropical rainforest on the island and the reef surrounding. You can choose to use snorkeling equipment during your stay on the island, or enjoy a ride on the glass-bottom boat to see the reef from a dry, comfortable position. Tours will return to Cairns by 12:45 PM, so you will have more than enough time to explore the island's popular attractions!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Half-Day Cruise
- Half-Day Cruise with Semi-Submarine
- According to the physical condition, the instructor has the right to cancel the diving qualification, please evaluate your personal health and choose to participate
- If you choose "snorkeling equipment", you need to pay a deposit on the day, and you can also rent a Lycra diving suit, life jacket, and winter suit
- It is recommended to bring towels, sunscreen products and sunglasses
Daily departures at 9am and 1pm
Infants aged 0-3 enter for free. Children aged 4-14, as well as families (2 adults and 2 children), enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises, Reef Fleet Terminal
- Address: 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- To locate this point on Google Maps, simply search for - Reef Fleet Terminal
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during check out