Skip The Line: Doge's Palace Ticket with Gondola Ride
Enjoy Skip-the-Line access to one of Venice’s most iconic attractions; the Doge’s Palace and learn about the significance of the Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s square with a multilingual guidebook. Also get the chance to relax and watch the city life from the canals just like Venetians of yore on a traditional gondola ride!
- Enjoy the grandeur of Venice through its canals in the iconic gondola on a 30-minute shared gondola ride.
- Benefit from Skip-the-Line access to the magnificent Doge's Palace and waste no time waiting in its infamous queues!
- With a guidebook that is available in several languages, learn about the palace's sprawling diversity, culture, and history.
- Benefit from complimentary entry to the St Mark's Square Museums, where you will get to dive into Venetian culture, its roots, history, and significance.
Enjoy the Grandeur of Venice on a 30-Minute Shared Gondola Ride
On this delightful shared 30-minute Gondola ride, you will get the chance to marvel at the Mozart House, as well as the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre. You will proceed along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most enchanting part of the Grand Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. You will also cruise past the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana. Enjoy great views of Venice's top attractions from a unique vantage point. You will enjoy unique breathtaking views of the Doges Palace and of St. Marks’ Belltower, perfect for a photo-op!
Benefit from Skip-the-Line Access to the Doge's Palace with a Guidebook
After you've bid goodbye to your Gondolier and guide, head to Museo della Musica (Bookshop Music Museum) in Campo San Maurizio and pick up your guide-book. This guide will help you do a thorough self-guided tour of the Doge's Palace. The Doge's Palace is a 7 minutes walk from Museo della Musica. Gain skip the line access to the Doge's Palace and enter the world of intrigue, romance and adventure. Doges are the equivalent of Dukes, they were the leaders of Venice and governed the city. Your guidebook will give you valuable insights about the stories of Cassanova and the errant Dukes.
This tour is perfect for those who are looking for a typical Venetian experience as well as a brief history lesson on the floating city! With tours like these, we guarantee you a picture-perfect visit to Venice.
- 30-minute shared gondola ride.
- Skip the line ticket for the Doge's palace.
- Handy Guide Book with stories and facts about Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s square.
- Entrance to St Mark's Square Museums.
- Detailed map with public boat transportation information.
- Guided Tour of Doge's Palace and Palaces of Saint Mark' Square.
Know Before You Go
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party; each gondola can host a maximum 6 people.
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guest’s weight.
- For your Doge's Palace tour, collect your guidebooks from the Bookshop Music Museum, in Campo San Maurizio at the Church of St. Maurizio. From Bookshop Music Museum to Doges Palaces is about 7 minutes walking distance. The Bookshop is open daily from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM (Staff of the bookshop speaks English only).
- This handy guidebook (one for each couple) contains details of Doge's Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark's Square and suggestions for 7 itineraries to roam around Venice.
Gondola Tour Timings
This gondola tour departs daily at 11:00 AM and 4.00 PM (please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure).
Doge's Palace Opening Hours
1st April to 31st October
- Everyday: 8.30AM to 9:00 PM (last admission at 8:00 PM). - Friday & Saturday: 8:30 AM to 11 PM (last admission at 10 PM)
1st November to 31st March
Every day from 8:30 AM to 7 PM (last admission 6 PM).
The guidebook is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 3-5 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 30 Euros. Children over the age of 6 pay full price.
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and it not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Meeting Point For Gondola Tour
- Meet your tour guide in front of Ufficio Postale Poste Italiane, Calle Larga Ascensione, 1255, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Landmark : Behind Museo Correr
- Your guide will be waiting for you right in front of the post office holding a sign - GONDOLA TOUR.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Ufficio Postale Poste Italiane.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Getting ThereBy Ferry: Board line B and get off at the S.Marco station. Walk onto Piazza San Marco/Salita S. Moise. Turn left onto Calle Larga Ascensione and on your left, you will see Ufficio Postale Poste Italiane and Museo Correr to either side.
Gondola Tour Meeting Point
Where To Collect Your Guide Book For Your Doge's Palace Tour
Head inside Chiesa di San Maurizio - Il Museo della Musica (landmark - near Ortigia) to pick up your guide-book. From here, the Doge's Palace is a 7 minute walk away.
Doge's Palace Guide-Book Pick Up Point
Note: Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund.
The tour reservations have strict timings. If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again (subject to availability).