Artistic Barcelona - The Best of Gaudi Guided Tour
Discover some of the worshipped Modernist works in Barcelona on this half-day guided tour. Learn all about Antoni Gaudi and his unique take on art by visiting the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló (at the Passeig de Gràcia).
- Hop aboard a fascinating half-day guided tour around Barcelona's Modernist works
- Gasp at the magnificent architectural murals of Gaudi and start to understand his sense of art through his famous landmarks
- Start at the world-famous Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's architectural masterpiece and enjoy a guided walking tour of its exterior
- Have fun exploring the fascinating Park Güell and smile at the quirky nooks and corners of the park
- Stroll along Passeig de Gracia to see Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings such as Casa Battlo and Casa Mila ‘La Pedrera’
- Choose between English and Spanish-guided tours for a more immersive experience
- Guided walking tour of Sarada Familia (Exterior)
- Professional Multilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- Admission and guided walking tour of Park Guell
- Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló)
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to the Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló
- Pick-up and Drop off
- Food and Beverages
Ages 3yrs and below go free. Ages 4-10yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Nov 1, 2019- March 31, 2020:
- This tour is available every day, except on Wed & Sun
- The tour commences at 2:00 PM
- Presentation at 1:45 PM
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
If you’re a lover of the arts, then we have quite a treat for you! The Artistic Barcelona tour takes you to all the important works of the modernist architect Antoni Gaudi that are scattered across the city. Start off with the landmark known as Barcelona, the stunning Sagrada Familia, which is yet to be completed. Enjoy a guided tour around the exterior of the building and admire the rich facades the city has to offer.
Next, explore the UNESCO World Heritage site - the whimsical and bizarre Park Guell. Take a stroll through the park and notice the many quirks along the way, such as the Serpentine Bench! Finally, head to the Passeig de Gracia to see Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings like Casa Batllo, Casa Mila ‘La Pedrera’ and other modernist architectural marvels. All along the way, pick up interesting stories about the attractions you pass by from your expert tour guide.
know before you go
- The itinerary is subject to change due to celebrated events in the city, such as sports & cultural events, official acts and public works
- Make sure to dress conservatively as Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church: no tank tops, shorts or sandals
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office (Carrer Sardenya 311).
- You can easily place Sagrada Familia from this ticketing office.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Carrer de Sardenya, 311.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Board Metro #L2 or #L5 ride until Sagrada Familia Metro Station.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the ticketing office.
Board bus 19, 33 or 34 and ride until Mallorca Marina Bus Stop.
This station is a 4-minute walk to the ticketing office.
ratings & reviews
Please be aware that this is a Walking Tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.