Gator Zip Line + All Day Gatorland Admission Tickets
Explore the “Alligator Capital of the World” with all-day admission to Gatorland and experience a heart-pounding flight with the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line!
- Visit the rustic and scaly Gatorland in Orlando with all-day admission tickets.
- Fly high with the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line, voted “Best Zip Line in the USA” by AOL Travel.
- Blast off from multi-level launch pads situated at heights of up to 65 feet.
- Get a bird’s eye view as you ride five major zip lines, cross a swinging bridge, and more.
- Fly at speeds up to 30 mph over the park’s star attractions: crocodile and alligator territories.
- The adventure will be overseen by highly trained guides who will also give a safety briefing.
- This is a fully-equipped journey with helmets and harnesses provided!
- Enjoy close proximity to area hotels, theme parks, and the Orlando International Airport.
- 2-hour zipline experience
- Brief safety and orientation session
- English-speaking instructor
- Equipment (helmet & harness)
- All-day admission to Gatorland
- Free parking
- Local taxes
- Other activities at Gatorland
- Food and drinks
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Visit Gatorland, known the world over as the alligator capital. It’s a 110-acre preserve of alligators, crocodiles, snakes, toads, turtles, and other fascinating animals from Florida. With all-day admission, you can explore the park and meet the magnificent scaly creatures that call Gatorland their home. See the extremely rare "white" alligator, check out numerous exhibits, a wading bird rookery, and more.
The tickets also include the Screamin' Gator Zip Line experience, one of the finest zip lines in the world, which will see you through 1200 feet of high-flying fun and adventure. Five zip lines are connected by seven towers around the central alligator breeding marsh lagoon. These towers feature launching platforms high above the treetops. Jump from these launch pads and soar across the park over attractions like Cuban and Nile Crocodiles and the Alligator Breeding Marsh complete with 130 giant alligators below! Towards the end of the course, you will have an exhilarating opportunity to wobble your way across a 160 feet long swinging bridge. With highly trained professionals by your side, you can rest assured of your safety, and ultimately focus on letting go and having fun!
Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Face masks are mandatory.
- Maintaining social distancing is a must.
- Temperatures may be checked.
- Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds.
- Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected.
- All gear/equipment is regularly sanitized between use.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available throughout the park.
- Participants must be at least 37″ tall and must weigh no more than 275 lbs, and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses. (Guests may be required to weigh in at the time of participation).
- There is no age restriction for children but they must fulfill the height and weight requirements. Children aged 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult that is participating in the zipline course.
- Pregnant guests are prohibited from participating in the zipline course.
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes. Skirts, dresses, and short shorts are discouraged.
- The Screamin’ Gator Zip Line passes through numerous public walkways and animal exhibits. For the safety of the animals and park guests below the zip lines, cameras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items will not be allowed during the adventure. Secure lockers are available for storing your belongings.
- Guests are required to sign a release, liability waiver, and consent agreement prior to launch. Minors under the age of 18 MUST have a liability waiver and a consent agreement executed and signed by a parent or natural guardian.
Dates and Timings
- The park is open daily from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Timings for the zipline vary by the day. Check the calendar for open slots.
- Time slots will be confirmed only after the booking is made (based on availability).
- Zipline duration: 2hrs.
Children aged 2 and under enjoy free entry to the park.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Redeem your ticket at Gatorland.
- Address: 14501 Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, United States.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Gatorland is located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando – Kissimmee line in South Orlando. It is only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World®, Sea World®, and the Orlando International Airport. The nearest bus stop is 'S Orange Blossom Trail and Cypress Crossing Dr.' Catch bus #108 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.