Gardens by the Bay Direct Entry Tickets
Explore the iconic Gardens by the Bay with these discounted tickets that will help you save both time and money! Just show your tickets at the main ticketing counter and gain direct entry into this wondrous attraction so you can admire the tropical setting of the Cloud Forest and marvel at the Flower Dome, the world's largest greenhouse!
- Enjoy access to the two cooled conservatories, Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
- A must-see while in Singapore, this nature by the Marina Reservoir consists of three waterfront gardens.
- The Cloud Forest is an intricate structure, with many levels, and each with a different theme.
- Visit the Heritage Gardens which has attractions with Indian, Chinese, Malay, and Colonial themes.
- Get the chance to gain entry at discounted rates to Marina Bay Sands Sky along with Gardens by the Bay and it's OCBC Skywalk by clicking here.
- Access to Cloud Forest
- Access to Flower Dome
- OCBC Skywalk Tickets
- Access to Floral Fantasy
- Access to Supertrees Observatory
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
what to expect
This is a truly stunning location that must not be missed while in Singapore! It was originally a nature reserve park, a government strategy to convert the city from a “Garden City” to a “City In A Garden”. It is much more than a botanical garden, however, with attractions like Cloud Forest, the Flower Dome Conservatory, Heritage Gardens, the various art installations around the parks, and more!
Discover what plant life is like in the tropical highlands at up to 2,000 meters above sea level. Featuring a 35-meter tall mountain covered with vegetation that shrouds the world’s tallest indoor waterfall, you can take a lift up to the mountaintop, explore the one-of-a-kind biodiversity and the geology maintained here. Learn about the rare species preserved here and the environmental threats they face.
The Flower Dome was listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records as the world’s largest glass greenhouse! Here, you can enjoy a lovely walk in the temperature-controlled dome, as you marvel at the changing display of plants and flowers from the Mediterranean regions. Learn about how the flora of these regions have adapted to the cool-dry climates of areas like South Africa, California, and parts of Spain and Italy.
Witness this truly unique sight of vertical gardens measuring between 25-50 meters, designed with large canopies that provide respite from the sun in the day, and see how they come alive at night in a stunning light and sound show! Please note, however, that access to the incredible OCBC Skywalk that connects the Supertrees, giving you an incredible view of the Gardens, comes at an additional cost and that can be purchased on-site.
know before you go
- Your tickets include access to the Cloud Forest and the Flower Dome but do not include access to the OCBC Skywalk which connects the Supertrees.
- Although OCBC Skywalk entry is not included with these tickets, entry can be purchased for 8 SGD (cash only) at the ticketing hub or near the entrance to the OCBC Skywalk.
- Admission to the Supertree Observatory is not included in this ticket.
- The children's garden is closed until further notice.
Cloud Forest and Flower Dome
- Daily: 9am to 9pm (last admission at 8:30pm).
- Please note that Floral Fantasy will be closed on the dates and timings below:
Jul 6, 2022 - 4:30pm to 8:30pm
Jul 12, 2022 - 7pm to 9pm
Sep 22, 2022 - 9am to 1pm
Sep 27, 2022 - 3:30pm to 7:30pm
Sep 29, 2022 - 5pm to 9pm
The Gardens are located at 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953.
By Train or Bus
Via Circle Line or Downtown Line: Alight at Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16) and take Exit B and follow the underground linkway. Exit and cross the Dragonfly Bridge or Meadow Bridge into Gardens by the Bay.
Via the East - West Line: Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station (EW15) and take Exit C and head towards bus stop no. 03223 located at International Plaza, Anson Road. Hop onto bus no. 400 and alight at bus stop no. 03371 along Marina Gardens Drive.
- You will receive an email with your tickets instantly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phones with valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Redemption Hours: 9 AM to 8 PM. Please carry a valid photo ID for identification.