Gardens By The Bay Tickets
Gardens By The Bay Ti...Gardens by the Bay Direct Entry Tickets
Save up to 28%
Gardens By The Bay Ti...Singapore Floral Fantasy Tickets
Save up to 16%
Gardens By The Bay Ti...Gardens by the Bay + Floral Fantasy
Save up to 30%
Things To Do in Singapore
Tickets :Theme ParksMuseumsZoos & AquariumParksWater ParksLandmarksCity PassesTours :Walking ToursGuided ToursHOHOCity ToursPrivate ToursBikes & SegwayTransportation :Airport TransfersAttraction TransfersTravel Services :Wifi & SIM CardsFood & Drink :Food ToursFood PassesDay Trips :Nature EscapesAdventure :Bungee JumpingZipliningClimbingIndoor AdventureOutdoor GamesWater Activities :Cruise TicketsKayakingRaftingBoat RentalsSpeed Boat ToursNature & Wildlife :SafariSpecials :CombosComing SoonStaycations :Beaches
Home to exotic plants, gardens, and lakes, Gardens by the Bay is an attempt at making Singapore a ‘city in a garden’. It is also a place where nature and technology interact with each other. From 'Supertrees', stone sculptures, indoor waterfalls, and plant conservatories, the Gardens gives us a unique perspective on nature. Let’s take a look at all the Gardens by the Bay tickets, tour highlights, and everything else you’ll need for a perfect trip.
Post Covid-19 Safety Measures and New Rules at Gardens by the Bay:
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Gardens by the Bay has enforced several safety measures:
- Masks should be worn at all times, even while clicking photographs.
- The venue will open in phases.
- Flower Dome will be open to the public only after 10 July. Till then it will be exclusively open to Friends of the Gardens members.
- OCBC Skyway will be open to Friends of the Gardens members from 4 September and to the rest of the public from 7 September. Pre-booking of tickets will start on 1 September.
- Outdoor Gardens and Far East Organization Children's Garden will be open to the public and Friends of the Gardens members.