Hunter Valley - Exclusive Brokenwood Winery Guided Tour
Enjoy a well-planned guided tour of the Brokenwood winery complete with authentic wine and food pairings.
- On this exclusive Brokenwood journey with a personal host, experience the behind-the-scenes aspects of this winery.
- Sample some of the most exquisite wines and food of Hunter Valley.
- Begin your tour with an introduction to the history of the Brokenwood winery, winemaking, and the special way in which to pair wine with its exact food counterpart.
- Your host will keep the experience fun and informative as they take you through an intimate wine and food tasting session of six wines and canapes.
- You’ll get a chance to meet the chef of The Wood Restuarant, famous for its fresh seafood cuisine with seasonal produce.
- Finish off this tour with a tasting of pre-release Brokenwood wine, straight from the barrel.
- Please note: this experience is suitable only for guests 18 and over.
- Wine tasting of 6 Brokenwood wines (3 red and 3 white) paired with 6 canapes
- Winery tour with an expert English-speaking host
- Unreleased premium wine tasting directly from the barrel
- Any other food and drinks not mentioned as part of the experience
- Hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 168 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
You’re in for a personalized and carefully planned wine experience at Brokenwood with a guided tour, wine tastings, and more.
Along with your expert host, enjoy a winery tour of the estate and what really makes this winery one of the best in Hunter Valley. You’ll hear about the history of the Brokenwood Wines, the different aspects of winemaking, and the careful process of pairing wine with the delicacy that brings out the best in the savoring experience.
At Brokenwood’s cellar door concierge, an intimate tasting in a private tasting room awaits you. Sip your way through six stellar Brokenwood wines (white and red) as you enjoy six freshly prepared canapés. To enhance the authenticity of the experience, you’ll have a chance to meet the chef of The Wood Restaurant and he’ll take you through each unique matching of wine and food. Complete this fantastic tour with the opportunity to sample pre-release wine, straight from the Brokenwood barrel.
know before you go
- This experience is suitable only for guests 18 and over. Guests must present a valid photo ID to consume alcohol.
- This tour is conducted in English.
- Suitable for wheelchair users.
- Daily: 11am & 2pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Brokenwood Wines
- Address: 401-427 McDonalds Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia.
- If you're driving to the meeting point, take Broke Rd from Pokolbin. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto McDonalds Rd.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.