Franciacorta Wine Tasting and Shopping Tour from Milan
Discover the charm of Italian wine culture with a visit to a traditional vineyard in Franciacorta! Taste a variety of local wines and delicious products. At the end of your tour, enjoy a memorable shopping experience at the Franciacorta outlet.
- Enjoy a day trip to the wine region of Franciacorta, with its vineyards and stunning scenery.
- Taste several award-winning wines including Bollicine and Satin.
- Meet and learn from industry experts, winemakers, and vineyard owners.
- Enjoy a light lunch accompanied by sparkling white wine and the company of an expert guide.
- Shop at the famous Franciacorta outlet for a completely Italian experience.
- Round trip transfers from Milan
- Expert English-speaking guide (at the vineyard)
- Wine tasting
- Hotel transfers
- Additional gratuities
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Milan for a day and make your way to Italy’s lesser-known sparkling wine region: Franciacorta. Your trip includes a visit to a local vineyard and winery where you can learn about the history of wine in Italy, what makes Franciacorta’s wine stand out, as well as the secrets of the different varieties of this delicious wine.
To begin with, you will enjoy a light lunch paired with a glass of sparkling white wine, one of the region’s finest. After lunch, follow your friendly guide on a tour of the best vineyards in the area. Sample some of the many award-winning wines along the way and get to interact with industry stalwarts. As you walk around, you will also get to meet with winemakers and learn about their craft firsthand. At the end of your tour, drop by the Franciacorta design outlet for some shopping before you head back to Milan.
know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Carry sunglasses and a hat since you will be at the vineyard for extended periods of time
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Zani Viaggi - Milan Visitor Center Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Zani Viaggi - Milan Visitor Center
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Take metro 1 to Cairoli Station and walk for 1 minute or take metro 2 to Lanza Station and then walk for 5 minutes
- Catch Bus #81, N26 or NM3 and get off at Stazione Centrale m2 M3
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout