Romania: Visiting Bucharest on a Private City Sightseeing Tour
- This panoramic city tour through Bucharest has some can't-miss attractions on its itinerary.
- Venture out into the colorful streets and avenues with an expert tour guide.
- Visit the Revolution Square, Constitution Square, and Military Academy.
- Enjoy a guided tour through the glorious Parliament Palace.
- Walk through the Old City and discover facts about the man that founded Bucharest.
- Gasp at the lives of Romanian peasants from decades ago at the Village Museum.
- Benefit from round-trip hotel transfers, making your trip worthwhile.
- This tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian & German.
- Expert tour guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers with free WiFi onboard
- Bottled water
- Admission into attractions
- Personal expenses
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Venture out into the city of Bucharest and discover Romania's capital city in all its morning bliss with an expert tour guide by your side. The Little Paris of the East has much to offer in terms of historical landmarks, cultural highlights, and artistic flair. Visit Revolution Square, Constitution Square, and Military Academy, where the history of the Romanians from the Roman Empire and Middle Ages will become apparent. Walk past streets and avenues where you'll be privy to the dark Communist times of recent history. Visit Ceausescu's mad dream next, the glorious Parliament Palace. The world's second-largest building formerly known as the People's Palace has much to soak up- enjoy a walking tour inside for a taste of Ceausescu's heritage. Enjoy a spirited walking tour through the Old City and learn of the man that founded Bucharest- Vlad the Impaler aka Dracula. Walk on to the open-air Village Museum, an attraction promising an exclusive peek into the lives of Romanian peasants from decades ago.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Infant seats are available upon request.
- Revolution Square
- Constitution Square
- Military Academy
- The Parliament Palace
- The Old City
- Village Museum
Slots available every hour between 7 AM & 3 PM.
24, 25 & 31 Dec, 1 Jan & Easter day.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This is applicable to all centrally-located hotels and other accommodations.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.