Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano & Chianti Guided Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Prepare to be blown over by the beauty and medieval atmosphere of three of Tuscany’s most unique, UNESCO-listed towns – Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa.
- Visit Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa as part of your guided day trip to the most medieval towns in Tuscany, rich in cultural attractions.
- Enjoy a local wine tasting, the company of an expert guide, round-trip transportation, and beautiful views as you drive through the Tuscan countryside.
- The World Heritage Site of Siena is said to be a ‘true symbol of a medieval city’ and home to the Palio horse races.
- Explore the narrow streets, the marvelous Duomo di Siena, and the Piazza del Campo.
- San Gimignano is known for its highly unique architecture and you can even see the famous skyline of the tower houses from a distance.
- You’ll have some local wine and wild boar salami here, as part of your day trip package. Your guide will be more than happy to share the best lunch and gelato options with you, too.
- At your last stop in Pisa, visit the Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles) to take pictures in front of the infamous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- You will also check out the UNESCO-listed sites of the Duomo (Pisa Cathedral) and Baptistery.
- Visit to Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano
- Expert English-speaking tour guide throughout the day
- Local wine tasting & a snack in San Gimignano
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned comfortable bus
- Small groups of 24 people or less
- Any other meals and drinks not included
- Hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Travel to the charming Tuscan countryside and explore its most historic and cultural towns on this fully-guided day tour.
Visit the World Heritage Site of Siena which is famous for its medieval buildings and atmosphere. The biannual street horse race has been held here since the 17th-century. Along the way to this medieval town, your guide will tell you all about the town's history and its intriguing race traditions such as one that encourages jockeys to hinder their rivals! Explore the narrow streets of this red-bricked city and the Piazza del Campo, once the center of the town’s political activity and now the site of the famous Palio horse race. Pay a visit to the magnificent Duomo di Siena – one of Italy's most illustrious Romanesque and Gothic cathedrals.
Journey through the idyllic Tuscan countryside with its rolling hills and famous vineyards with cypress and olive trees. You’ll then reach the town of San Gimignano. Also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll find the most admirable and exquisite architecture here with medieval houses, encircling walls, and the famous skyline of the San Gimignano tower houses.
Get to know the true flavors of Tuscany as you sip on some local and authentic wine and sample some special wild boar sausage. Explore the area for lunch and gelato after by following the best tips and recommendations of your tour guide.
At Pisa, you’ll visit the Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles) which is a part of the Pisa Complex. Take pictures in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the world-famous intriguing landmark that owes its extreme tilt to the soft ground it was built upon. Though originally unable to support the weight of its foundation, the building was eventually stabilized in the 20th century.
You will also have time to explore the lesser-known Duomo (Pisa Cathedral) and Baptistery, also part of the Pisa Complex. These are architectural masterpieces which boast grand medieval facades, outstanding frescoes, and patterned marble details.
know before you go
know before you go
- This day tour is conducted in English.
- Photography is allowed.
- Unfortunately, this tour is unsuitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
1 Apr to 31 Oct
- Daily: 8am
1 Nov to 25 Nov
- Tue, Sat & Sun: 8am
26 Nov to 31 Dec
- Daily: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Piazza dell'Unità italiana.
- Address: At Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, in front of the Hotel Baglioni, next to the Obelisk.
- The closest tram stop is Unità. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board tram T2 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.