Guided Walking Tour Through Krakow
Go on a unique guided tour in the city of Krakow and visit the most beautiful parts of the city including St. Mary’s Basilica and the Main Market Square.
- Head to a 2-hour walking tour with an expert guide as you explore the most popular landmarks in Krakow.
- Visit St. Mary’s Basilica - the most famous church in Poland and home to Mary’s Altar created by Wit Stoss.
- Witness the beauty of Gothic architecture through visits to St. Florian’s gate, the Main -Market Square, and the Wawel Royal Castle.
- 2-hour guided walking tour
- Licenced English-speaking city guide
- Audio guide
- Entrance to buildings
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Walk Down the Lanes of Krakow
Once the capital of Poland, Krakow is known for its historic architecture and culture. The city has a medieval charm you will experience as you walk on its streets. The tour begins with your guide picking you up from St. Florian’s gate, located on Royal Route. The Barbican and St. Florian's gate are medieval fortifications that mark the beginning of the Royal Route and are the only preserved remains of the imposing city walls.
Enter the Main Market Square
Head up to Floriańska street and walk into the heart of the city, the Main Market Square or the Rynek Główny - the largest medieval square of its kind in Europe. The Rynek Główny is dominated by the Cloth Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica, home to the most beautiful stained glass windows built in the 14th century.
Visit Wawel Hill: Your Last Stop
The guide will walk you to Wawel Hill, where the Royal Castle sits. Wawel Castle is more than 1000 years old and is considered a symbol of Polish statehood. You will then walk back to St. Florian’s gate, concluding your tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Please follow the dress code: comfortable clothes and shoes, according to the weather.
- Suitable for wheelchair users and guests with prams/strollers.
- St. Florian's Gate
- Royal Route
- Florianska Street
- Main Market Square
- Wawel Hill
- Royal Wawel Castle
- Daily: 9am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at St. Florian's Gate.
- Address: St. Florian's Gate,Florianska, 30-001 Kraków, Poland.
- The closest bus stop is Stary Kleparz. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 608 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Stary Kleparz. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram 78 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.