Colosseum Gladiator Skip-the-line Tour for Kids & Families
Enjoy priority skip-the-line access to the Colosseum and discover ancient Roman gladiator culture on this exciting guided tour, specially designed for younger children and preteens.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access and a hassle-free entry into the iconic Colosseum of Rome on this guided tour, designed especially for kids aged 7 to 11.
- A professional bilingual guide will make you travel back in time as you discover the history behind the gladiators, arena entertainment, and culture of the ancient Roman empire.
- Get ready for an educational and fun experience as kids get to actively participate in the tour and hear about one of the greatest gladiators of the Colosseum – Flavius Atilius.
- Specialised English and Italian speaking tour guide
- Skip-the-line entry access
- A mobile device for quiz
- Meal inclusions
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
It’s a family day on this Colosseum tour! Avoid the long queues and step into the Colosseum with special skip-the-line access for a unique and educational experience. Enriched with information about Roman history, culture, and gladiatorial knowledge – this tour is designed for young minds aged 7 to 11 in particular.
Listen to your official tour guide for tales of gladiators and their death-defying deeds, the history of the Flavian Amphitheatre from the first laying of the foundation stone to the day of its inauguration in 80 AD, the importance of these games during the Roman era, and more. You’ll also be given an insight into the life story of Flavius Attilius – one of the greatest gladiators of the Colosseum.
A dynamic and engaging experience, kids are encouraged to actively participate in the tour by answering questions in a quiz through the use of their own smartphones.
know before you go
- This tour is available in English and Italian.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear, sunscreen, a sunhat and carry a bottle of water as it can get sunny.
- Photography is allowed
High Season (1 April to 31 Oct)
English or Italian tour
- Sat & Sun: 4pm
Low Season (1 Nov to 31 March)
English or Italian tour
- Sat & Sun: 3pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Arch of Constantine.
- Address: Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- Look for your guide with the pink ‘ILoveRome’ logo.
- The closest metro station is Colosseo, a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
- Line B will get you here.
- Multiple bus stops are around the Colosseum, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 75, 85, 87, 118, 51, 118, 117, and C3 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.