Bergamo Half Day Tour from Milan
Tour the wonderous town of Bergamo, rich with architecture and age-old history. A hidden jewel, a dip in history, incredible memories and the road less traveled; this tour is something you do not want to miss.
- Visit Bergamo, a hidden gem in Italy, and get stunning views of the Alps and the picturesque deep valleys.
- Enjoy roundtrip transfers between Milan and Bergamo aboard an air-conditioned GT coach.
- A professional English-speaking guide will accompany you and share facts, stories, and histories.
- See remarkable monuments like Palazzo Della Ragione, St. Maria Maggiore cathedral, Colleoni chapel, and more.
- Marvel at the medieval Venetian walls steeped in history and a physical reminder of Italy’s warring history.
- Be full of wonder as you view the beautiful mountain region that extends all the way to Lake Como.
- Guided tour of Bergamo
- Roundtrip transport by air-conditioned coach from Milan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 120 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Hop aboard an air-conditioned coach and escape the clutches of traffic and street lights as you make your way towards your destination: Bergamo - The City of Thousands. Famous for its history, the town is divided into two halves, the upper and lower, by a wall. Not just any wall, this wall used to be a powerful Venetian defense system, and today stands proud as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Explore the vibrant downtown area, the elegant Piazza Vecchia, the Lion of Saint Mark facade at Palazzo Della Ragione and other prominent sites. As the tour continues, not only are you going to be amazed by the rich history and culture, but you’ll also be filled with a sense of awe and wonder. Gaze out from the top and take in a landscape that stretches all the way to Lake Como located 120 km away. After your tour is done, you can stroll around the city for a while before taking the coach back to Milan.
Sights on the Tour
- Colleoni Chapel
- Piazza Vecchia
- Palazzo della Ragiona
- Palazzo Nuovo
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
- Bergamo Cathedral
know before you go
- Mon: 1pm - 7pm
Tour Duration: 6hrs
- Please do not carry large backpacks as there are no cloakrooms or storage deposit areas in many of the attractions, and walking with luggage is not feasible.
- Dress Code: there will be quite a bit of walking on this tour. We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays
- The meeting point is - Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi
- Address: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
- Bus: 57, 73, 81, 94
- Train: R17, R22
- Metro: M1, M2
- Light Rail: 12
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking