3-Hr Berlin Street Art Guided Tour
Stroll around the city of Berlin with our street art experts and discover the work of various talented artists on the city walls.
- Enjoy a guided tour in and around Berlin’s artistic neighborhoods on this 3-hour walking tour.
- Revel in the dazzling work of some of the finest street artists in the world.
- Take a look at some of the best murals and graffiti work here.
- Learn of the city’s dynamic art culture and how it has evolved to its current iteration.
- Take a ride on Berlin’s famous yellow U-Bahn.
- Expert tour guide
- Food & drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Street art is the soul of a city and a representation of its ever-changing culture. A form of art that came with the Americans, the city of Berlin is where you will discover some cool and funky forms of art. You will get to roam around the markets and nightclubs of the city, in a three-hour-long guided tour.
Learn about the city’s ever-evolving street art scene and how its rise attracted the attention of artists from all over the world. Our tour takes you around places that most tourists never get to see. You will also get to witness some of the freshest works from these artists. The tour also involves traveling around in the yellow U-Bahn, Berlin’s famous underground transit network.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is wheelchair & pram/stroller accessible.
- The tour will operate irrespective of weather conditions
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious illnesses.
- This tour has a max of 30 guests.
- Children aged 10 and under go free. Ages 11-26 and senior citizens aged 64 and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide outside Starbucks, opposite the Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station.
- Address: Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
The following S-Bahn trains and trams stop at Hackescher Markt:
- S-Bahn: S5, S7, S75
- Tram: M1, M4, M5, M6, 12
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.