Exclusive Pizza Making Class
When in Rome, learn how to make pizza and gelato just like the Romans!
- Make and eat Italy's greatest foods: pizza and gelato!
- You will be guided by a master pizza chef (pizzaiolo) throughout the experience.
- Eat what you make, make friends, and get an e-book with recipes at the end.
- Food and drink
- All equipment
- Local guide
- E-book with recipes
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 1440 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Join this fun, small-group cooking class to discover how to make iconic Italian dishes on your own. Learn the step-by-step process of gelato making: from selecting the best products to following the right techniques, presenting it well, and tasting the flavors used!
You also get to learn how to make pizza in an oven while being guided by a professional pizza chef (pizzaiolo). Discover how traditional yeast dough is made and kneaded to perfection until it is stretched and baked in a real wood oven. You'll get to do all this by yourself!
At the end of the class, taste your creations with your new friends and chef. You'll also get an e-book with recipes so you can try and prepare your own pizza and gelato at home.
know before you go
Daily at 10:30am.
Youths aged 0-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Your meeting point is at Piazza di Pasquino, 1, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is Rinascimento, which is located 10 minutes away from the meeting point. Catch bus #30, 70, n70, or n913 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.