Chinatown Private Walking Food Tour
- Taste authentic foods like Peking Duck, Hong Kong dim sums and snacks
- Visit a Buddhist temple in the locality
- Engage in activities that will deepen your knowledge of chinese culture and heritage
- Get a copy of the neighborhood guide featuring shops, restaurants and historical landmarks
- Food and beverage samples
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Discover culinary and cultural goodness in Chicago’s vibrant neighborhood of Chinatown. Not only will you taste authentic dishes, explore this side of town rich in cultural heritage and ethnicity through interactive experiences.
notes et avis
Maximum capacity of this tour is 12 people
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
The start and end point of this tour is subject to change, the exact details will be provided with the booking confirmation
This tour is not wheelchair accessible