Royal Walking Tour, Changing of the Guard
Walk in the footsteps of Britain’s Royals and pick up interesting, odd facts about their everyday lives on this fascinating walking tour.
- Visit London’s must-visit attractions while learning more about British Royalty
- Your expert tour guide will keep you updated on informative and quirky facts about The Royals
- Stroll past renowned shops, clubs, churches, and palaces
- Stop at the Buckingham Palace and watch the iconic Changing of The Guard Ceremony
- See the Crown Estate in all its glory and marvel at the remarkable Horseguards
- Pick up facts like where The Queen buys her alcohol or who cuts Prince Philip’s hair on this tour
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Food & drinks
- Admission into Westminster Abbey or any other attraction
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
If you want to learn more about British royalty and dive deep into the locations in London the British Royals are known for, this experience is for you. A 2-hour walking tour exposes you to London’s famous clubs, churches, shops, and palaces, including the Buckingham Palace and St. Jame’s Palace. You’ll also get a chance to watch the Changing of the Guard Ceremony (if available) outside the Buckingham Palace. Learn all about the history of this tradition steeped in history from your expert tour guide.
Find out where The Queen buys her alcohol, where The Queen Mother and Sir Winston Churchill used to buy their cigarettes, and pay a visit to Prince Philip’s barber on this quirky tour. Pay a visit to the iconic Fortnum and Mason and learn about the history of cream teas! Introduce yourself to the capital city, all while learning about the Royal Family and its many intricacies.
know before you go
- The Guard Change may not be operational on days with bad weather conditions. On such days, you will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop, instead
- This is a walking tour with a fair amount of walking. Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
Children, students and senior citizens enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Daily from 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at Duke of York Monument
- The nearest bus stop is Charles II Street (Stop U), which is a 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Bus #94 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout