Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Tour
Embark upon a cultural day tour of some of England's finest landmarks and sights. Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, the Cotswolds, and the historic Warwick Castle from your expert tour guide.
- Set off on a comprehensive day tour of some cherished attractions and soak up the charm of England.
- Board a comfortable coach from the designated meeting point and head towards Cotswolds.
- Take in the quintessential English countryside and enjoy the rolling hills, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns.
- Your expert tour guide will feed you with factual information and intriguing stories throughout the tour.
- Take in the view of the stunning Warwick Castle from the outside, a fortress dating back to 1068.
- Head to the market town of Stratford-upon-Avon, the place William Shakespeare called home.
- Take a stroll through the house he grew up in and picture the legendary Bard brought back to life.
- Embark upon a walking tour of Oxford next, home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world.
- Wander through the town's cobbled streets and discover the Bodleian Library and University Church of St Mary the Virgin.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Depending on the Variant chosen, entry into Warwick Castle only or entry to Warwick Castle, Shakespeare’s birthplace, and the University Church of St Mary the Virgin.
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Round-trip transfers on air-conditioned coaches
- Free WiFi on coaches
- Meal inclusions
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Set off from London in your coach and drive through the charming Cotswolds, passing green pastures and quaint little towns that make up this part of the country. Enjoy the historic yet interactive Warwick Castle where you will not only see the State Dining Room, fully decked out for an authentic, Victorian dinner gathering but also be able to enjoy a little swordplay and feel like a knight, even if it is for a few minutes.
Check out the small but iconic market town of Stratford-upon-Avon, where you will visit the house where William Shakespeare was born. Though best known for being the home of the famous writer, the town is beautiful in its own right! Drive over to the University city of Oxford next. Walk down its cobbled streets and visit the stunning Bodleian Library before making your way across narrow alleys and side streets to Brasenose College.
know before you go
The ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Tour with entry to Warwick Castle only
- Tour with entry to all attractions (Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Birthplace, and University Church of St. Mary the Virgin)
- Daily from 8:30 AM- 7:00 PM
- Arrive at the meeting point at 8:00 AM
- You will be dropped off at the meeting point at the end of your tour
- Due to a legal working hours restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back in London after 7:45 PM, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria.
- Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station.
- Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
- Warwick Castle Dungeon is temporarily closed.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
Guests aged 3-16 years, students, seniors, and families (2 adults+2 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing. Please carry a valid photo ID.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Greenline Coach Terminal, Bus Stop #3
- Address: Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, United Kingdom Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Closest bus stop is Londyn, which stops right across from the meeting point
- Buses 05EX will bring you here
- Closest subway station is Victoria Station, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
- Victoria, Circle, and district lines will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.