Guided Tour: Street Art, Urban Lifestyle, Subculture - Walking Tour of Sternschanze
Explore the lanes of Sternschanze on a guided tour and know more about the street art, lifestyle, and culture of this city!
- On this walking trip, get away from the city and explore the local streets of the "Sternschanze."
- Are you a fan of nightclubs and street art? Check out Schanzeviertel, a popular hangout for young and creative types.
- Don't miss the lively Marktstraße in Karoviertel, which has been embellished with graffiti and sculptures.
- After grabbing a bite at Bullerei, have a look at the life of the residents on Schanzenstraße.
- Check out the pubs and restaurants along the Galao-Strip if you want a taste of Portuguese cuisine.
- Visit the bunker construction in Feldstraße to learn more about the city's past.
- Don't forget to visit the famous (and contentious) Rote Flora, a left-wing autonomous cultural center.
German speaking expert guide
Food and drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
On this guided walking tour, explore the local streets of Sternschanze and learn more about the district’s culture and history. Although the old, alternative Hamburg of the 1980s still exists, the stylish and hip have been flocking here for years. The Schanzeviertel has seen a steady surge in popularity among young people, creative people, and real estate investors since the early 2000s. This city trip is a must-do for anybody interested in Hamburg's cultural life, street art, and nightlife away from the Reeperbahn or the city center.
Capture some of your unforgettable memories from the vibrant Marktstraße, which has a variety of alternative stores, taverns, and restaurants. The graffiti, installations, and sculptures abound around the district has made it even more popular among the tourists! Don’t forget to grab a bite at the Bullerie restaurant once you visit the Schanzenstraße. While exploring Schulterblatt, you’ll come to know more about the released nightlife side of the city! Rote Flora, which is a disputed and controversial autonomous cultural center is also located here. With your expert guide’s recommendation, conclude your tour by feasting, shopping, and wandering the town!
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is pram/stroller accessible.
- Baggage is allowed.
- Guide dogs and pets are allowed.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
The tour starts at 5:00pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Children aged 6-14 and students aged 15-27 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly/shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Tschaikowskyplatz.
- Address: Tschaikowskypl. 2, 20355 Hamburg, Germany.
- This is located near the underground station "Messehallen", in front of the entrance of the "Russian Orthodox Church of St. John of Kronstadt" at Tchaikovsky Square.
- The closest bus stop is Sievekingplatz, which is a 2-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Bus X35 will bring you here.
- The closest subway station is Messehallen, which is a one-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Train U2 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.