Skip-the-Line Combo: Prague Castle, Jewish Town, & Astronomical Clock
Discover the best of Prague - the Prague Castle, the Astronomical Clock Tower, and the Jewish Quarter – with this smart combo. Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the attractions and avoid long queues.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to three of Prague’s top attractions with this combo.
- Collect all your tickets in one place at the Get Prague Guide Office without having to wait in long lines to purchase your tickets.
- Explore the Prague Castle at your own pace, and visit some of its most famous attractions like the St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, and St. George's Basilica.
- Visit the Gothic-style Astronomical Clock Tower and catch panoramic views of the city from the top.
- Discover the Jewish Quarter and visit some of its most famous synagogues – like the Maisel Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue – and Old Jewish Cemetery, to name a few sights.
- Skip-the-line admission tickets to the Prague Castle, Astronomical Clock Tower, and Jewish Quarter
- Information on finding the shortest security check queue at the Prague Castle
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
- Entrance to the Old-New Synagogue
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
With these combo tickets, enjoy priority entry to some of Prague’s most popular attractions like the Prague Castle, the Astronomical Tower, and the Jewish Quarter. Pick the tickets up next to Old Town Square with the attractions being just a short walk away.
The Prague Castle is one of the most famous attractions of the Czech Republic and has been home to the Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and Czechoslovakia presidents. Explore the castle by taking circuit B and marvel at the stunning interiors of St Vitus Cathedral, St George’s Basilica, Golden Lane, and the Old Royal Palace.
Astronomical Clock Tower
Pay a visit to the Astronomical Clock Tower, the construction of which dates back to the 14th-century. Every hour, two trap doors open and the 12 apostles march out of the famous Clock. Did you know more than three-fourths of the clock’s parts are the original structure? These tickets also give you access to the top of the tower where you can catch breathtaking views of the city.
The Jewish Quarter
Visit the historic Jewish Quarter of Prague with these tickets and enjoy more skip-the-line access to the most famous synagogues in the area like the Pinkas Synagogue, Klausen Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, and Ceremonial Hall. The Maisel Synagogue - the most well-known synagogue - was erected in 1592 and founded by the Mayor of the Prague Jewish Town, Mordecai Maisel. Touchscreens are present within the synagogue, allowing visitors to look through Hebrew manuscripts and maps of the Jewish settlements.
know before you go
- Please note: This isn't the final ticket. You'll have to exchange this voucher for tickets at the tour operator's office. The office is open between 9am - 4pm.
- Jewish Synagogues are closed on Saturdays and during Jewish Holidays.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Wearing a hat and sunscreen would also be a good idea as it can get very sunny.
Please check for updated timings of the attractions before planning your visit.
Prague Castle Complex
- Daily: 6am - 10pm
Astronomical Clock Tower
- Monday: 11am - 7pm
- Tue to Sun: 9am - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please note: This isn't the final ticket. You'll have to exchange this voucher for tickets at the tour operator's office.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone and a valid photo ID for verification at the office.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at the Get Prague Guide office.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
- Look for the open blue and white umbrella.
- The ticketing office is open between 9am to 4pm.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for Get Prague Guide, Maiselova 5.
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska, a 3-min walk to the ticket redemption point.
- Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska.
- Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for 2 days from first use and permits a one-time visit to each attraction.