KL Ronda Ronda City Tour
During the day tour, ride the Ronda Ronda bus to see the beautiful city of Kuala Lampur!
- You'll get to experience the best of Kuala Lumpur while riding the Ronda Ronda on this day excursion!
- With high-rise structures, skyscrapers, historical landmarks, and magnificent green surroundings, the journey is both attractive and enjoyable.
- You'll be able to visit over 15 attractions while being on the tour.
- Make some lasting memories from your journey by stopping at the picture locations.
- It's not only disabled-friendly, but you'll also be able to hear live crew commentary while admiring the sights from the open deck!
Admission tickets to the bus
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
During the day tour, ride the Ronda Ronda and take in the breathtaking vistas of Kuala Lumpur. The high-rise structures, skyscrapers, historical landmarks, and gorgeous green surrounds will make the journey memorable. While on the adventure, visit over 15 different sights and stop by the photo places to create some unforgettable moments! The buses are disabled-friendly, and you'll be able to take in the beautiful scenery while listening to the live crew commentary on the open deck.
know before you go
- Sungei Wang
- Swiss Garden
- Central Market
- Little India
- KL Sentral
- Muzium Negara
- Istana Negara
- Lake Garden
- Bird Park
- Masjid Negara
- Dataran Merdeka
- Medan Mara
- KL Tower
- P Ramlee
Mon to Fri from 10am, 12:30pm and 15:00pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Sungei Wang Plaza.
- Address: Jln Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The closest bus stop is KL123 Monorel Bukit Bintang/SG Wang, which is a 7-minute walk from the redemption point.
- Buses 400, 420, 42, and 580 will bring you here.
- The closest tram stop is Imbi (MR5), which is a 4-minute walk from the redemption point.
- Monorail MRL will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.