Skip the Line English Guided Tour of Wawel Castle
Explore the magnificent Wawel Royal Castle, the symbol of Polish statehood and one of the first UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the world, in the company of an expert guide.
- Start your guided tour straightaway with a skip-the-line ticket.
- Learn all about Polish history, the bygone royals, and the castle architecture.
- Step into the Royal Private Apartments, where Polish Kings once resided.
- Visit the Oriental Art section, which houses Europe's largest collection of Ottoman tents.
- Upgrade your ticket to include entrance to the Wawel Castle.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Guarantee to skip the long lines
- Entrance Ticket (based on the option selected)
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
One of the largest castle complexes in Poland, this 14th-century architectural gem is a must-visit when in Poland. In addition to a beautiful Italian-styled courtyard, you will find several European architectural styles from the medieval, renaissance, and baroque periods. Learn about the castle's immovable significance in Polish history, and visit the Royal Private Apartments. Walk through the footsteps of bygone Polish Kings as you explore the rooms full of exquisite tapestries, chandeliers, and paintings.
Today, the castle also functions as an important art museum. An interesting part of the museum is the Oriental Art section, which boasts of hosting the largest collection of Ottoman tents in the European continent.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
The tour is available on Thursdays and Saturdays at 10am.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is allowed (no flash and tripod).
- The tour usually starts at 10am, but sometimes there are small changes due to the availability of the guide.
Infants aged 0-4 go free. Children and youths aged 5-25 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Kanonicza 25 street.
- Address: Kanonicza 25, 33-332 Kraków, Poland.
- The nearest tram stop is Wawel, within a 4-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Trams #6, #8, #10, #13, and #18 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.