Half-Day Trip To Snagov Monastery & Mogosoaia Palace – Small Group/Private Tour
Discover Count Dracula's final burial place and explore a 17th-century palace with a unique architectural style!
- Make your way to the lovely Magosoaia Palace and admire its striking architectural style.
- Stroll through the palace and see a royal tomb, a Renaissance watchtower, and a restored church.
- Explore the stunning Snagov Monastery and discover the alleged tomb of Dracula.
- Your guide will fill you in with the myths and legends surrounding the monastery.
- Enjoy convenient hotel transfers from and to Bucharest.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (choose between shared and private tours)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-fi in all our vehicles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All entrance fees
- Photo fees
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Need an escape from the busy streets of Bucharest? Then this tour is meant for you. After getting picked up from your hotel, head over to one of Romania's most interesting attractions - the Mogosoaia Palace. Walk in the footsteps of Wallachian kings and admire its stunning Venetian and Ottoman design elements. The palace was built in the 17th century as a retreat for Romanian rulers in a pure Romanian style called Brancovenesc and is complemented by other architectural wonders: the Gheorghe Bibescu Chapel, St. George’s Church, and the Mogosoaia greenhouses. Next up, enjoy a short drive to the 14th-century Snagov Monastery - said to be the resting place of the body of Vlad the Impaler, famously known as Count Dracula. Located on an island in the middle of Snagov Lake, it offers excellent views over the surrounding area.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Shared Tour
- Private Tour
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved.
- Temperatures can drop down to low levels here, so make sure to wear warm clothes.
- Photography is allowed, however, you are not permitted to use flash or tripods.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Mogosoaia Palace is closed on Mondays. In this case, the visit will still be done but only from the outside.
- Mogosoaia Palace
- Snagov Monastery
- Tue and Fri at 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM
- Daily between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM time slots every hour
- Holidays: 24th, 25th and 31st Dec, 1st Jan and Easter, Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- This is applicable to all centrally located hotels, hostels and accommodations in Bucharest.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time during checkout.