From Mexico City: Puebla & Cholula Day Tour
Enjoy a full-day tour from Mexico City and visit the historical cities of Puebla and Cholula! See the Great Pyramid of Cholula, the largest pyramid of the New World. Explore Puebla, indulge in its local food, and admire its famous monuments.
- Visit the Great Pyramid of Cholula, a temple dedicated to the God Quetzalcoatl
- At the top of the pyramid, enjoy stunning views of the Popocatepetl and Iztaccíhuatl volcanoes
- Explore Puebla, known for its colorful surroundings and distinct colonial history
- Admire its best highlights including the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, and the Church of Santo Domingo
- With an expert bilingual guide accompanying you, learn about the fascinating history of all that you see
- Admission fees to all the attractions
- Expert bilingual guide
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Escape the bustle of Mexico City and visit the two vibrant cities of Puebla and Cholula. Your first stop is Cholula, the oldest continuously inhabited city in America. Disembark at its famous archeological site, home to the largest pyramid in the New World. Climb atop the pyramid, and enjoy a panoramic view of the Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl volcanoes.
Continue onwards to Puebla, popularly known as the “City of Angels.” Enjoy a delicious lunch here (at your own expense) and make sure to try the region’s specialty, the sweet-and-spicy mole poblano. Once you’ve replenished your energy, follow your guide through the city’s historic center and see 16th to 18th-century buildings, the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, and the famous Church of Santo Domingo, considered to be the eighth wonder of the world!
know before you go
- There is a moderate amount of walking along uneven ground. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your email voucher for the exact details of your meeting point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout