Day Trip To Aegina and Agistri Islands From Athens
Discover Greece’s stunning Aegina and Agistri Islands. Learn about the history and culture of the islands from an archaeologist guide, and get a chance to taste some local cuisine!
- Live like a local on the Saronic Islands, with a local guide by your side.
- Explore the island of Aegina, popularly called the islands of artists.
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Agistri, and explore the island.
- Savor traditional Greek cuisine at Agistri and some delicious Pistachio nuts at Aegina.
- Learn a great deal about Greek history and life from your archaeologist guide.
- Visit the temple of Apollo, Kolona, and the museum.
- English-speaking archaeologist guide
- Cooking class experience in Aegina (in winter season)
- Walking tour on the island with your guide
- Pistachio tasting
- Basic travel insurance (during transport)
- Ferry boat tickets
- Personal expenses
- Organized activities on island
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site and museum of Kolona (4€, closed every Tuesday)
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
The tour begins at 8:10 AM from the Smart Eco Pickup location at Piraeus Metro Station. The meeting point is overlooking the Port of Piraeus, one of the largest ports in the world. You will take a ferry ride across the Saronic Sea to the islands. Enjoy a nice cup of coffee and take some memorable photographs onboard.
The first stop is at the island of Aegina. You will have around 3 hours to explore the island. The local shops and restaurants, the charming fish market, and picturesque alleys are a must-see. You will also have a chance to visit the 5000 year old Kolona and Temple of Apollo, historic landmarks of the island. The island is also famous for its pistachio nuts, and you will get a chance to taste these delicious nuts directly from a local producer.
The next stop is Agistri, where you will have 4 hours to explore the island. The island is characterized by the presence of numerous pine trees and crystal clear water. Here, you can enjoy some Greek homemade delicacies. The beach is an ideal place to relax, and enjoy a swim. You can learn about local history and stories from your guide here.
After relaxing at the island, you will make your way back to Piraeus Metro Station at around 7:00 PM.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 08:10 AM.
- In summer season bear in mind to have a bottle of water, sunglasses and a hat
- Wear comfortable shoes to walk around the islands
- Don’t forget your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen! (in summer season)
- This trip is wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is allowed on the trip.
- You can also bring any baggage you have along with you on the trip.
Infants aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive about 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
- Pick up and drop off is at Piraeus Metro Station at 08:10 AM, in order to avoid the city traffic jam.
- You will receive directions by e-mail with the location of the Piraeus metro station.
- Your trip attendant-archaeologist will be waiting with a marking of Ammon Express IN the metro station once you validate your ticket BEFORE the exit.
- Address: Pireas 185 45, Greece.
- Trains Athens-Kiato, Piraeus-Airport, Piraeus-Airport will bring you to the Piraeus metro station.
- The Port of Piraeus is within a 5-minute walk from the station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.