Day Tour: Marrakesh to Essaouria
Tour the ins and outs of Morocco's windy city, Essaouira!
- Visit Morocco's windy city, Essaouira, on this day trip from Marrakesh.
- Led by an expert tour guide, you'll learn all about this fascinating city.
- Travel on an AC minibus with the ever-changing landscapes of Morocco at your disposal.
- Deboard at Essaouira and explore colorful bazaars, historic ramparts, and a vibrant fishing port.
- Photograph the unique sight of goats perched atop argan trees.
- Buy freshly-barbequed fish at the fishing port of Essaouira with its bronze cannon.
- With a convenient hotel drop-off at the end, you're all set!
- Expert tour guide
- Round-trip transfers on AC minibus
- Hotel drop-off
- Food & Drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 48 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Known as Morocco's windy city, Essaouira is a must-visit when around the area. Offering great beaches, stunning seaside landscapes, and tropical trade winds, this tiny city is filled to the brim with culture, history, and charm. On this guided excursion from Marrakesh, you'll explore colorful bazaars, historic ramparts, and the city's vibrant fishing port. All the while, your guide will impart fascinating knowledge about the local culture and beliefs, letting you experience the life of a local in words. You'll find dozens of goats perched on argan trees, a sight unique in Essaouira. At the fishing port, you can get freshly-barbequed fish, the cherry on top of your perfect day tour from Marrakesh!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Food and drinks are available to purchase (at your own expense).
- Don't forget to bring your passports with you.
- This tour is wheelchair/stroller/pram accessible
- Infants must sit on laps on the minibus. Infant seats are unavailable.
- It is mandatory to carry a printout of your ticket.
- Operates on all days of the week.
Children aged 2-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please print your voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Argana Cafe.
- Address: Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco.
- The closest bus stop is Jamaa El Fna, a 5-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus L1 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.