Jebel Jais Sky Tour
Fly over the stunning Jebel Jais cliffs and canyons on this adrenaline-packed trip, while enjoying a panoramic view of the Hajar mountains.
- Adventure meets serenity at the Jais Sky Tour!
- Admire the stunning beauty of your surroundings as you zip from platform to platform.
- Take a moment to stop at the highest sky bridge in UAE, 1,250 meters above the sea level.
- Jebel Jais Zipline Tour Tickets
- Sky Bridge
- Personal Expenses
moderate cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
Fly over the awe-inspiring cliffs and canyons of Jebel Jais, as you zip from platform to platform in this unique experience. Covering a total distance of 5km via a series of 6 ziplines, ranging from 337 meters to just over 1 kilometer (averaging speeds of 60kph), the Jais Sky Tour will give you a panoramic bird’s eye view of the towering Hajar mountains. Navigate your way through the sky and find yourself at the UAE’s highest sky bridge, 1,250 meters above sea level and 300 meters above the ground! Pause to capture this unique moment before you cross this 15-meter bridge and continue the last part of your zipline journey. After an hour of soaring through the sky, we guarantee you will want to do it all over again!
know before you go
What's the Jais Sky Tour?
The Jais Sky Tour is a self-guided aerial mountain tour, where you will zip from platform to platform covering a distance of 5 KMs via 6 ziplines. The experience also consists of a thrilling walk across the UAE’s highest sky bridge, suspended 300mts above the ground
How many people?
1 person at any point in each zipline in the classic sitting position.
5,000 meters split into 6 ziplines
An average speed of 60kph
This experience has weight and height restrictions:
Weight: Min 40kg – Max 100kg
Height: Min 122cm
- Please note that weather conditions may have an impact on your experience.
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied by an adult and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so.
- All participants must be in good medical condition to be able to take this tour.
- This experience should not be done under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment.
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
It is mandatory for every participant to bring along their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
COVID Mandatory Rules
- Pre-booking is a mandatory requirement.
- It is important to note that in order to guarantee the safety of the overall Jebel Jais area, the local authorities will be setting up multiple control check-points and booking confirmations requested in order to reach the Adventure Park premises.
- Upon arrival, one of our staff members will welcome you, check your body temperature, and will ask you to sanitize your hands before starting the registering process inside of our Information Kiosk located in our parking lot.
- In line with the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHaP) and the National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA), children under the age of 12 and adults over the age of 60 years old are not allowed. However, children accompanying their parents must strictly follow the ground rules. If children are too young or refuse to wear a face mask and any of the ground rules, it is recommended to keep them at home.
- Cherish your memorable experience for years to come by availing of the video services at an additional cost.
- You should wear typical athletic/sporty clothes (dresses, or skirts not allowed).
- You must wear sturdy trainers, running shoes or closed-toe shoes with good grip (flip flops or loose footwear not allowed).
- Make sure to wear athletic clothing that can withstand the rough terrain.
- If your experience is during the winter months, do bring a jacket along as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy.
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip.
- Use sunblock at all times.
- GoPro rental service (additional cost applies)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
- Open on Wed to Sun and all public holidays.
- Time slots are available at 9:30am, 11:30am, and 3pm.
- You will receive your mobile tickets in your email instantly. Please display your tickets on a mobile device at the Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park.
- Please ensure that you have parked your vehicle and are at the Deck Park 30 minutes prior to the start time of your time slot. If you do not arrive on time, it will be considered a no show and you will forfeit 100% of your payment in line with the venue's terms and conditions.
- It is mandatory for every participant to bring along their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is - Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park OR the Adventure Center
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.