Hamburg Card - 3 day pass
Get Germany's second-largest city in the palm of your hand with this excellent 3-day Hamburg Pass that will save you time and money. With savings of up to 50% on over 150 tourist offers and free public transport, the Hamburg Pass is the ideal itinerary for exploring the city. Enjoy amazing discounts on the entry to museums, theaters, restaurants and more.
- With the 3-Day Hamburg Pass, you can visit any of the attractions listed within the duration of three days.
- Get discounts of up to 50% on entry to prime Hamburg attractions, museums, restaurants, and souvenir shops as well as over 150 discounted tourist offers in and around the city with this pass.
- Enjoy free, unlimited travel on all modes of public transportation for the duration of the validity of the Hamburg Pass.
- The Hamburg Card is valid until the end of the business day (next morning at 6:00 AM) for unlimited travel in 2nd Class, including the express bus.
- The Hamburg Card is valid for consecutive days.
About Your Hamburg Pass
With the Hamburg Pass, exploring the city needn't be like venturing into the unknown. This flexible 3-day pass avails you to great discounts and numerous promotions that take away the stress of planning your trip to Hamburg.
The Hamburg Pass entails you to -
- Free travel for all modes of public transportation.
- Discounts of up to 50% on sights, museums, restaurants and souvenir shops.
- Over 150 different discounted tourist offers in and around Hamburg.
How to Use Your Hamburg Pass
The biggest advantage of the Hamburg Pass is the savings. The Hamburg Pass lets you save on individual charges at attractions if used correctly. Based on our recommendations below, the Hamburg Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to Hamburg.
The Hamburg Pass - 3-Day Pass (adult) is 26,00 €. Below are the potential savings you could avail with the 3-Day Hamburg Pass.
- Up to 50% on sights and museums.
- 20% at select restaurants. Receive 20% discount on presentation of your Hamburg Card on your food and the first drink. In select cafes, you get a big coffee for the price of a small coffee, or a scoop of ice cream for free for every hot drink.
- 25% on souvenirs.
- Free public transport - Bus, Express Bus, S-Bahn, and Subway to Großbereich Hamburg.
- Unlimited travel on buses, trains and harbor ferries (HVV).
- Unlimited travel before 9:00 AM until 6:00 AM the next morning.
- Unlimited travel includes surcharge for express bus.
- Airport transport included.
- Children ages 6 and below travel free of charge.
St. Michaelis Church Tower Tower, Observation Deck, Crypt
- 14% - 20%
- € 1,00 off (6-15 years)
Verein Alsterdampfschifffahrt Historical canal trip or Alsterrundfahrt, Alster-Adventfahrt
- 19% - 20%
- 3,50 € - 2,50 € off
- 2,00 €
HSV-Arena Museum and stadium tour
- 17% - 20%
- 2,00€ - 1,00 €
- Children: 0,50-1,50 € off (7-14 years)
- Family: 3,00 € off
- Children: 0,50 € off (6-18 years)
St. Pauli Museum
- Children: 1,00 € off (10-18 years)
- Group ticket: 1,00 € off
For more information on the discounts you can avail with this pass, please click here.
Please note that these are approximate prices that are subject to change.
Hamburg Dungeon Children | Tropical Aquarium Hagenbeck | Zieselpark | Miniatur Wunderland | Hagenbeck Zoo | Hamburger Kunsthalle | Emigration Museum BallinStadt | Chocoversum by Hachez | Panoptikum | Spicy's Spice Museum
Theaters and Musicals
St. Pauli Theater | Ohnsorg Theater | Schmidt Theater | Schmidt TIVOLI "Hot corner" - The St. Pauli Musical | Stage Entertainment Lion King, The Miracle of Bern, Disney's Aladdin, Love Never Dies - Phantom II
For more information on all the sights covered by this pass, please click here.
Know Before You Go
- The Hamburg Card is non-transferable and is personalized to a name. Please carry valid photo ID and present it with your Hamburg Card. The tickets are only valid in the presence of the person named on the ticket (for each ticket - also group ticket- you have to enter a name).
- Your pass is valid only on the dates specified on the card. The pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction, after which it is valid for consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass. For instance, with the 3-day pass, if you first use your pass on a Monday, it is then valid on the following Tuesday and Wednesday.
- You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid till the end of the business day (6:00 AM the next morning).
- Using the Hamburg Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you can simply save it on to your phone. Just show the e-ticket at the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift ease of entry.
How to Redeem Your Hamburg Pass
You will receive an email confirmation with your Hamburg Pass shortly. Download the voucher on your mobile device and display it at the meeting point. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass.
The Hamburg Pass is valid until the end of the business day (next morning at 6:00 AM for unlimited travel in 2nd Class, including the express bus. The pass is valid only on the date specified on the card.