2 In 1 Combo: Harbor Cruise + Elbphilharmonie Guided Tour
Explore one of the ten best concert halls in the world, the Elbphilharmonie. It's innovative design and mind-boggling acoustics make it one of the most visited attractions in Hamburg. You will also get the chance to tour the harbor, embark on a delightful cruise and grab some great photo opportunities from the Elbphilharmonie, Hafencity and the harbor.
- With a local expert by your side, explore HafenCity and get a chance to visit Germany's most premier concert hall, the Elbphilharmonie.
- Learn about the Elbphilharmonie's genesis and special features of the concert halls.
- Take a ride on the world's longest escalator after your tour of the building.
- Enjoy spectacular views atop the Elbphilharmonie with access to the Plaza's terrace, overlooking the vibrant Hamburg port.
- Delve into the urban harbor and explore its traditional allure on that makes this the hidden gem of Hamburg on a relaxing cruise.
After assembling at the meeting point in front of the Elbphilharmonie, your guide will take you around this impressive building and help me learn about Hamburg's iconic landmark. After a tour of the building, your guide will lead you to the Plaza. You will then take a ride on the world's longest escalator and proceed to the plaza's terrace to enjoy impressive views of Elbphilharmonie and Hamburg. Your guide will show you the vibrant Port of Hamburg, the landing bridges, the Michel and HafenCity. You are guaranteed some great Hamburg stories and photo opportunities.
Once you've explored the Elbphilharmonie, your guide will lead you to the harbor for a relaxing cruise. The harbor tour starts at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken. You will be welcomed aboard by the crew and your captain will show you maritime Hamburg like never before. On the 1-hour cruise, the skipper on the boat will also provide live commentary as you pass the major attractions along the way. Once the You will then deboard at the vicinity of the Elbphilmarmonie.
- Entry to the plaza.
- 1-hour Elbphilharmonie tour
- Local guide
- Ticket for harbor cruise
- Entry to the concert halls
- Food and beverages (sold onboard)
Know Before You Go
The harbor cruise always starts on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:15 AM.
The Elbphilharmonie tour starts either at:
10:00 AM (with the subsequent harbor round trip at 11:15 AM) or
12.30 PM (after the port roundtrip at 11:15 AM).
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be amended, canceled or refunded.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your 2 In 1 Combo: Elbphilharmonie Guided Tour Plus Harbor Tour vouchers shortly. Please download and display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
In front of Hanseatic Trade Center, Am Sandtorkai 74, 20457 Hamburg, Germany.
How to Get There
The closest stop to the meeting point is the Am Kaiserkai (Elbphilharmonie). The meeting point is a 1-minute walk from the stop.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
Baumwall subway station, exit towards Kehrwiederspitze, at the foot of the stairs in front of the "Back Shop" (kiosk, Hamburg
- This tour does not include visiting the concert halls. Special concert hall tours are only offered by the Elbphilharmonie itself and are not included in the "normal" city tours as rehearsals and performances take place during the day. These special tours should be booked months in advance as the demand is very high.