Skip the Line - Guided Tour of Elbphilharmonie
One of the ten best concert halls in the world, the Elbphilharmonie's innovative design and mind-boggling acoustics make it one of the most visited attractions in Hamburg. Enjoy a tour around the plaza with a tour guide whose engaging commentary would get you up close and personal with the most premier concert hall in Germany!
- Gain skip the line entrance to the Plaza.
- Get a chance to visit Germany's most premier concert hall, widely renowned for its out-of-the-box design and impressive acoustics that hosts some of the biggest names in music.
- With a local expert by your side, learn about the Elbphilharmonie's genesis and special features of the concert halls.
- Enjoy spectacular views atop the Elbphilharmonie with access to the Plaza's terrace, overlooking the vibrant Hamburg port.
- The tour will be conducted by the guide in German only.
After assembling at the meeting point in front of the Elbphilharmonie, you will make your way to the Plaza. You will then make your way to the plaza's terrace to enjoy the impressive view around the Elbphilharmonie. Your guide will show you the vibrant Port of Hamburg, the landing bridges, the Michel and HafenCity. You are guaranteed some great Hamburg stories and photo opportunities.
- Skip the line entrance to the plaza.
- German guide.
- Entry to the concert halls.
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
The Plaza is open daily from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
This tour is available at 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:45 PM and 5:15 PM every Monday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, this tour is available at 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 2:00 PM. This tour is an hour long.
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be amended, canceled or refunded.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Elbphilharmonie Guided Tour vouchers shortly. Please download and display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
In front of Hanseatic Trade Center, Am Sandtorkai 74, 20457 Hamburg, Germany.
How to Get There
The closest stop to the meeting point is the Am Kaiserkai (Elbphilharmonie). The meeting point is a 1-minute walk from the stop.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
- This tour does not include visiting the concert halls. Special concert hall tours are only offered by the Elbphilharmonie itself and are not included in the "normal" city tours as rehearsals and performances take place during the day. These special tours should be booked months in advance as the demand is very high.