Dubai City Tour + Dubai Frame Entry
Enjoy a half day journey through the Middle East’s crown jewel and stop at some of the most fascinating destinations that this city has to offer. Finish up your tour in a picture perfect frame and enjoy breathtaking views of the exorbitant skyline the city is world famous for.
- Delve into the modern, sleek city of Dubai on this fascinating half-day journey through the hotspots of the Middle East’s crown jewel.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
Once picked up from one of the designated pick up points, you will board a comfortable coach and explore the modern, sleek city of Dubai. Your tour begins at Dubai Museum, where you can begin understanding a brief history of the city and how it came into being. You will get to see the gold souq, Jumeirah, Lamer Beach, Atlantis the Palm and much more! With several fascinating stops, you will truly realise how this sprawling acropolis of the Middle East is home to some of the finest landscapes and architecture. After your sightseeing stops, you will conclude your tour at the famous out-of-the-box Dubai Frame.
Walk upto the world’s largest photo frame and take in the most stunning views of the iconic skyline within a single structure. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school.
- Dubai Museum
- Abra & Dubai Creek Photoshop
- Gold Souq
- Lamer Beach - Photo Stop
- Canal Drive Thru
- Burj Al Arab - Photo stop
- Atlantis the Palm - Photo Stop
- Marina & JBR - Drive Thru
- Dubai Frame Visit
- Half day tour of Dubai.
- Entry to the Dubai Frame.
- Entry to the Dubai Museum.
- Transfers from 5 designated stops & return drop off.
- Hotel Transfers.
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
The museum is closed every Friday.
Entry for children below the age of 3 are free of charge. Entry for children between the ages of 3-10 are at discounted prices. Participants above the age of 10, pay pull price.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
The transportation was comfortable.
This is a great tour, we covered so many spots and of course, the Dubai frame is beautiful.
Excellent service, very pleasant staff, excellent drivers and guid. All perfect!!!!
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Explore Dubai With Entry to Dubai Frame vouchers via email shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone at the pickup point.
- Deira City Centre 8.15am to 8.30 AM, Metro Station Exit 3,
- Burjuman Spinneys 9 AM.
- Emirates Tower Metro Station 9.15 AM.
- Sharaf DG 9.30 AM.
- Marina Mall 9.45 AM.
These tickets are valid for the same date and time.