Chorus Circuit Churches Pass
Interested in a Venice Church Trail? Here's an ideal pass that will admit you to 16 prime churches in Venice with zero hassle and pure ease.
- Visit 16 leading churches of importance around Venice with a single pass
- One pass = Skip the line admission into 16 churches
- Save time and money while you trail the biblical history of Venice
- Help preserve the churches of Venice as the admission proceedings are used for restoration and preservation purposes.
What is the Chorus Circuit Pass?
Venice is often known as the "City of 100 islands with 100 churches". In reality, this number is much higher, but the essence is crystal clear. When in Venice, you cannot miss the umpteen churches adorning the city. Amongst this legion,16 of the most prominent churches have come together to form the 'Chorus Circuit Association' which offers a 'Chorus Pass' giving admission to all its member churches.
The admission fee is used to finance the preservation and restoration works for these 16 fine examples of religious architecture. Hence, by buying the Chorus Pass you are helping conserve the heritage of Venice while learning and enjoying about its biblical customs and rich past.
Exchange your mobile voucher for a physical pass in the first church you choose to visit and wander through all of Venice's captivating churches with this physical pass giving you seamless access.
Churches that come under the Chorus Circuit are :
1 Church of Santa Maria del Giglio
2 Church of San Stae
3 Church of Santo Stefano
4 Church of Sant'Alvise
5 Church of Santa Maria Formosa
6 Church of San Pietro di Castello
7 Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli
8 Church of the Santissimo Redentore
9 Church of San Giovanni Elemosinario
10 Church of Santa Maria del Rosario (Gesuati)
11 Church of San Polo
12 Church of San Sebastiano
13 Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
14 Chiesa of San Giacomo dall'Orio
15 San Giobbe
16 San Giuseppe
Know Before You Go
Validity of Pass
The Chorus Pass is valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
During this period, it grants one admission to each of the 16 Churches under the Circuit.
Standard Hours of Operation
Monday - 10.30 AM – 4:00 PM (Ticket offices and Bookshops close with last entry at 3:45 PM)
Tuesday to Saturday - 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Ticket offices and Bookshops close with last entry at 4:15 PM)
All churches remain closed on Sundays / January 1st / Easter / August 15th / December 25th
Special timings for selected churches
Basilica Dei Frari
- Monday to Saturday - 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday - 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM (Ticket offices and Bookshops close with last entry at 5:30 PM)
San Giovanni Elemonsinario
- Monday to Saturday - 10:30 AM – 1:15 PM
- Monday - 1:45 PM – 4:00 PM (Ticket offices and Bookshops close with last entry at 3:45 PM )
- Tuesday to Saturday - 1:45 PM – 4:30 PM (Ticket offices and Bookshops close with last entry at 4:15 PM)
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your mobile voucher via email. There is no need to print the same. Please exchange this mobile voucher for a physical Chorus Pass at any of the churches in the circuit except the Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa Dei Frari.
Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy, Venice
- Free admission for children ages 10 or under
- Free admission for disabled visitors
- This is not a guided tour
- You have to exchange your mobile voucher for a Chorus Pass at any of the churches in the circuit except the Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa Dei Frari
- In most churches, tourist visits are discouraged during religious services hence you may need to queue up should there be any during your visit.
- The Church of San Giuseppe is open only from April - October
- The Church of San Giobbe is currently closed for restoration