Chinese Painting Class
- Try your hand at traditional Chinese art under the scrutiny of a guide
- Discover the traditions of Chinese art and learn the contrasts between Chinese and Western Art
- Experiment with different tools and styles
- Free-flowing tea for the duration of the painting
It’s time to let the paint flow as you explore the skills and traditions of traditional ink! Broaden your creativity and experiment to your heart’s content as you try new styles and tools in this workshop.
Your instructor will guide you through the various Chinese painting equipment including Chinese paint brushes, rice paper, and collages.Gain key insights under the professional tutelage and try your hand at Chinese themed paintings. There’s also complimentary free-flowing tea to stimulate creativity and focus.
Takeaways: Take home what you make.
- Meeting Point: No. 2D, Star Street (Moonstar Court), Wan Chai (next to Ricacorp Property Agent). To get here take the MTR to Admiralty Station Exit F (Follow PP3 or Star Street Exit). Walk through the tunnel then take the escalators all the way to the top of Three Pacific Place and turn left out of the building. You're on Star Street so continue walking straight and Moonstar Court will soon be on your left
- This class is suitable for beginners. If you are an experienced artist, please let us know.
- All necessary painting equipment will be provided at the venue.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
No. 2D, Star Street (Moonstar Court), Wan Chai, Hong Kong