Tower Bridge Exhibition Tickets and 24 Hours Thames River Cruise Combo
Learn all about one of the oldest and most famous bridges in the world, the iconic Tower bridge, while also touring the city of London with this experience that gives you unlimited hop on hop off access over a course of 24 hours to 4 iconic piers on the river Thames!
- Hop On and Hop Off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- Step inside the most famous bridge in the world, and see London below you through its glass walkways
- From 42 meters above the River Thames, get unforgettable views of London and its icons
- Learn all about its workings and architecture in a short animation film
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
Tower Bridge Exhibition
Step right inside the tower and enjoy unique views of the popular landmarks such as St Paul's Cathedral and The Monument to the west and St Katharine Docks leading to Canary Wharf to the east.
With a short animation film about the architecture, history, and workings of the bridge, and the exhibition of steam engines, coal burners and accumulators that were once used to power the raising of Tower Bridge’s 1200 bascules, this is sure to be a unique and unforgettable experience.
- Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise
- Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Know Before You Go
The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8 PM while the opening times of the Tower Bridge Exhibition are as follows:
- April – September: 10 AM – 5:30 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM)
- October – March: 9 AM – 5 PM (last admission at 5 PM)
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Bookings from here are so easy breezy! I never have ti think twice before booking from here
Can you believe it? we walked inside, above and below the Tower Bridge and even took a river cruise underneath it as well.
Headout team made sure had a wonderful experience and took back lots of good memories for a lifetime. Great website and awesome service
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. You must exchange your voucher for your sightseeing cruise and Tower Bridge Exhibition tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your Tower Bridge Exhibition ticket is valid for one standard admission any day until 31st March 2019.
Tower Pier, United Kingdom, London
All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.