iVenture Select 3 Attractions Pass Dubai
What's better than exploring a city at your own pace but with the reassurance that you aren't missing out on anything? The Dubai Select Attractions Pass offers this and a whole lot more. Save up to 50% on must-see attractions in Dubai, including the Burj Khalifa, Motiongate Dubai, and the Dubai Dolphinarium. With a validity of 7 days from the time of activation, Dubai is literally in the palm of your hand with this pass! And the best part is, there are no extra charges at any of the attractions you visit. So go on, make the smarter choice with the Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass.
- Get access to a select number of attractions and experiences in Dubai.
- Enjoy hassle-free entrances with only a smart card. No more cash, debit and credit card required. Simply use your card to gain access to the attractions to your choice.
- The Select pass is valid for 7 days, beginning on the day you visit the first attraction.
- Some of the popular Dubai attractions that you can experience with this pass include Aventura Parks, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise, Wonderbus tours, Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi Water Park and much more.
- With your iVenture Select Pass, you will also receive a guidebook (in colour) that contains maps, travel planning guides, tips on how to use the card and all the other information you need in order to enjoy your Dubai experience.
- Please note that, due to limited availability and high demand, certain attractions/experiences require you to book your entry in advance by contacting the vendor, whose contact information will be provided in your guidebook.
About Your Dubai Select Pass
The iVenture Dubai Select Pass is a city attraction pass that allows you to visit a select number of attractions of your choice. Take your pick from 32 fantastic things to do across Dubai - simply pick one attraction from each of the three pools. With so many top attractions to choose from, there’s something for everyone.
Take your time and explore Dubai your way with the flexibility to use your tickets over seven days. This option is the perfect way to experience a select few of Dubai’s top attractions at your own pace; safe in the knowledge you’re still getting a great deal.
Once you purchase the pass online, you need to collect the card from one of the iVenture collection offices in Dubai or for added convenience you can download an electronic iPass prior to your arrival. You have 6 months to collect the card from the date you make the purchase. Once collected, the Select Pass remains valid for a period of 7 days within which you can visit your selected attractions.
Attraction Pool 1
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Desert Safari with Dinner (booking required 24 hours prior. Vendor information will be provided in your guide)
- Ski Dubai
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Motiongate Dubai
- Legoland Dubai
- iFly Dubai
- Legoland Waterpark Dubai
- Palm Island Inner Circle Dinner Cruise (booking required 24 hours prior. Vendor information will be provided in your guide)
Attraction Pool 2
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa (booking required 48 hours prior. Vendor information will be provided in your guide)
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo - Tunnel & Zoo Entry
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – Explorer Experience
- Marina Dhow Cruise (booking required 24 hours prior. Vendor information will be provided in your guide)
- City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Dubai
- Splash Tours 90 minute Jet Boat Ride (booking required 24 hours prior. Vendor information will be provided in your guide)
- Bollywood Parks
- Aqua Fun
- Aventura Nature Adventure Park
- Dubai Creek Dinner Cruise (booking required 24 hours prior. Vendor information will be provided in your guide)
- Dubai Safari (closed until October 2018)
- Wonder Bus Tours
- Dubai City Tour
Attraction Pool 3
- Lost Chambers Aquarium & Ambassador Lagoon
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Palm Island 60 minute Inner Circle Cruise
- The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
- Dubai Frame
- Dubai Ice Rink
- Etihad Museum
- Hysteria Haunted Attraction
- The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride
- Orbi Dubai
Bonus Offer: Receive 50% discount off La Perle by Dragone (booking required 48 hours prior. Vendor information will be provided in your guide).
Is the pass good for me?
The biggest advantage is the savings. The Dubai Select Pass helps you save up to 50% on attraction prices. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of the Dubai Select Pass.
Dubai Select Pass Cost - AED 418.
Individual Ticket Prices:
- Wild Wadi Waterpark - AED 325.55
- 1-Day Hop-On, Hop-Off City Bus Tour - AED 264.65
- Lost Chambers & Ambassador Lagoon – AED 110.27
The Dubai Select Pass will cost you AED 418 while you will be spending AED 700.47 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. If you visit these attractions over the course of 7 days in Dubai, then you will be saving well over 50% on the general admission prices with the Dubai Select Pass.
Know Before You Go
- The Dubai Select pass allows you to comfortably visit the attractions of your choice Dubai over the course of 7 days. The Dubai Select Pass needs to be collected from the Dubai Pass collection centers or downloaded prior to using it. The card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You also get a handy guide (in color) with your Dubai Select Pass that provides you with all the information you need in order to have a fun-filled vacation - travel guides, a map of Dubai, additional information on the attractions and tips on how to use your card.
- The Dubai Select Pass also makes visiting the attractions an easy and hassle-free affair. With only a single card, you can visit over 30 attractions in Dubai.
Reduced Price Tickets
At the time of checkout, you will have the option to book tickets for both adults and children. Child tickets have reduced pricing so please select these according to the age specified for these tickets. Please carry valid ID for all members in your party for whom you're booking reduced pricing tickets to confirm their age if required.
iVenture Select Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide the attractions that you would like to visit so that the experiences are spaced out comfortably and you don’t waste a lot of time traveling.
- When you plan your travel itinerary out, ensure that you check the individual prices of the attractions you’ll visit to note how much it is that you’ll be saving.
- Try to incorporate the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. It opens up easy access to a large number of attractions and also cuts down your transportation cost. With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, you also get free access to additional attractions and museums in Dubai.
- Check the timings of the attractions that you would like to visit. It would be quite a downer to visit an attraction only to know that it is closed.
- Add a dhow dinner cruise or a dinner safari to your travel itinerary so that you not only enjoy an authentic Dubai experience but also get to save on additional dining expenses.
Great fun all thanks to the iVenture flexi pass. We could make the most of everything during our trip. It is a good addition,
We were in Dubai for a week and the Headout team suggested this cost effective pass that would save us the hassle of buying individual tickets. a 7-day validity,
I had my concerns about the iVenture pass but turns out you end up saving more and visiting places without having to book in advance
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You must redeem your voucher for either a physical Dubai Pass card or an electronic iPass before you can start using it. You can collect a physical card at any of the following locations:
- Arabia Horizon. Address: Dubai Mall 1, Lower ground level at the Fountain exit (near Tim Hortons)
- Silver Queen Offices - 10 C-8, i-Rise Tower Barsha Heights Tecom
Your card will be activated when you collect it at any of the iVenture collection offices. It will then be valid for 7 days.
The Metropolis Tower, Abraj Street - Business Bay, Dubai