Ancient Rome Half-Day Walking Tour
- Witness history at Palatine Hill, the birthplace of Ancient Rome, where you will find its most intriguing ruins
- Explore the impressive “Anfiteatro Flavio”, the Colosseum, the symbol of the Eternal City
- Visit the fascinating Roman Forum which reveals everyday life in the Roman Empire
- Take a walk along the original path of ancient Rome on the Via Sacra
Dive straight into Ancient Roman history on this amazing guided tour! Start with Palatine Hill, the birthplace of Ancient Rome, where you will find its most intriguing ruins. Discover the “Anfiteatro Flavio”, the Colosseum, which stands as the largest amphitheater in the world and the symbol of the Eternal City. Enter the Roman Forum and explore this fascinating relic that reveals everyday life in the Roman Empire. Walk on the original path of ancient Rome along the Via Sacra and discover the Temples of Vesta, Antonino, and Faustina. Admire the ancient Basilica Julia and Aemilia and immerse yourself in the glory of the ancient Roman Empire like never before.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Professional guide
- Entry to the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Hotel pick-up (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
A great way to spend my first day in Rome. Small group, you get picked up and dropped off at your hotel, and see the highlights of Rome. I enjoyed it a lot.
Wonderful guide with so many insights and knowledge of Rome, it's people, land and history. Really appreciated the flexibility of the tour, exactly what we wanted.
An amazing walking tour. We got to see everything we wanted to including the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Roman Temples, the ancient Basilica and more. Lovely guide too. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, Rome, 00186, Roma
- Meeting point is at 9:15 AM at the Arch of Constantine located at Via di San Gregorio, 00186
- Monolingual tour available in English, Spanish or German
- Bilingual tour available in French & Portuguese