Visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Hong Kong and get to see some of the most famous faces in the world during your time there. Strike a kung fu pose next to Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, swoon over Brad Pitt, or laugh at Eddie Murphy's jokes; this place is a treasure trove of photo opportunities and is sure to be a highlight of your time in Hong Kong.
- Admire the realistic sculptures of famous celebrities at Madame Tussauds, the result of thousands of hours of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Stand and pose with some of your favorite celebrities, such as Benedict Cumberbatch and Cecilia Cheung.
- Marvel at the statues of the members of the British Royal Family and get the chance to see them up close and personal.
- Access the museum's newest exclusive exhibit dedicated to the vibrant and colorful mind of Yaoi Kusama, the 'Princess of Polka Dots'.
- Get a chance to touch the animatronic model of Chinese actor and singer Andy Lau, complete with a beating heart!
What to Expect
Located at the Peak Tower, The Madame Tussauds Hong Kong houses over 100 statues of famous personalities. The collection includes wax statues of the British Queen Elizabeth II, famous actors like Amitabh Bachchan and Angelina Jolie, as well as, famous sportspersons like David Beckham and Tiger Woods. Opened in the year 2000, The Madame Tussauds Hong Kong gets over millions of visitors from around the world, every year.
- Entrance to the Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
Know Before You Go
- In case Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 or above, you will be given the option to either book an alternative date or request a full refund.
The Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is open every day between 10 AM and 10 PM, with the last entry time being at 9:45 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Child tickets are applicable for children between the age of 3 and 11.
Get down at the Peak Galleria, it is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
Get down at the Peak, it is a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid ID at the meeting point to exchange it for a physical voucher.
The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Road, Hong Kong