Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition Tickets
Head out to the stunning Orlando exhibition that lets you experience the ill-fated ocean liner, the Titanic.
- The Titanic Artifact Exhibition in Orlando shows you great reproductions of Titanic artifacts.
- Feel like you've traveled back in time to 1912 and assume the role of a passenger.
- Walk through the massive ship as you hear intimate stories about the passengers and crew.
- Explore rooms and equipment of the world's most popular ship of all time, the Titanic.
- Explore 300 artifacts, historical items, and full-scale room recreations of the Titanic.
- The galleries show you the grand staircase, the first-class parlor suite, and the verandah café.
- Touch an iceberg that is the same temperature as the Atlantic ocean on that fateful night.
- See "the Little Big Piece"- a 3-tonne section of the original ship's hull that was recovered.
- Entry into Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Additional gratuities
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
When in Orlando, the Titanic Artifact Exhibition is something you don't want to miss. Journey back in time to April 1912 when the Titanic set out on its maiden voyage. You'll receive a boarding pass and pretend to be a passenger on the Titanic. Follow the chronologically laid out journey through life on the Titanic.
With over 300 artifacts, historical items, and full-scale room recreations at your disposal, learn everything there is to know about the world's most famous ship. The galleries include the Grand Staircase, the First Class Parlor Suite, the Verandah Café, and more. As you stroll onto the Promenade Deck, feel the biting cold of the Atlantic breeze and touch an iceberg that is the same temperature as the water on that pivotal night. You'll even see the second largest piece of the Titanic to be recovered: the Little Big Piece (a 3-tonne section of the original ship's hull)!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
The following are prohibited inside the galleries:
- Outside food & beverages
- Pets (guide dogs/service animals only)
- Photography: cameras/video camera phones
- Large backpacks, suitcases
All cellular phones must be turned off in the exhibition.
Smoking is not permitted in the exhibition center.
Children aged 4 and under go free. Children aged 5-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
- Address: 7324 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, United States.
- The closest bus stop is 9 - Dowdy Plaza, a 1-min walk to the attraction.
- Buses 8, 38 & 42 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.