Sydney Zoo Entry Tickets
Enjoy a fun family day as you meet a wide range of exotic and native Australian species, right in the heart of Western Sydney.
- Spend an exciting day among lions, tigers, elephants, giraffes, and more.
- See some of the most remarkable species from Asia, Africa, and Australia.
- Visit the Primate Boulevard to greet mammals such as Sacred Baboon and Capybara.
- Wave at little penguins and be awed by the massive crocodiles at the Aquarium.
- Amp up the excitement as you get close to the zoo's residents through the brand new encounters program (not included in the ticket).
- Entry into Sydney Zoo
- Food and beverages
- Animal encounters
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 168 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Spread over 16.5 hectares, Sydney Zoo aims to introduce locals and tourists alike to animals species from all across the globe, while raising awareness of animal welfare and conservation.
While you can see native Australian species such as kangaroo, dingo, wombat, the zoo also houses exotic species at the Asia and Africa exhibits including Sumatran Tiger, African Lion, Red Panda, Ostrich, and many more. The Aquarium exhibit is home to aquatic species such as barramundi and bull shark, along with cute little penguins and intimidating crocodiles. Make sure you drop by the Primate Boulevard to say hi to our fellow primates such as Spider Monkey, Chimpanzee, Tufted Capuchin, and more.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor settings at the zoo such as the Admission’s area, Nocturnal/Reptile Building, Aquarium, Restaurant, and the Zoo shop.
- Please do not visit the zoo if you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, cough, runny nose, sore/scratchy throat, loss of smell or taste.
- From 27 Dec, you will need to check-in with the COVID-19 Safe Check-in app on your arrival at the zoo. The friendly staff will assist you if you require any help.
- The attraction is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Re-entry to the venue is permitted. Show your ticket/wristband/stamp upon re-entry at the entrance
Daily from 9am to 5pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your tickets at: Sydney Zoo.
- Address: 700 Great Western Hwy, Bungarribee NSW 2767, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Great Western Hwy opp Rudders Lane, a 6-minute walk from the attraction.
- Bus 729 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.