Springbrook & Tamborine Rainforest Glow Worm Day Tour
- Go on a full-day tour of Springbrook National Park and Tamborine National Park from Brisbane
- Explore the diverse wildlife of South East Queensland
- Enter the Natural Arch and see the glow worm cave
- The tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs
- Bottled water
- Soft drink or coffee
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Spend a day bushwalking and exploring the rainforests of the Australian World Heritage area with an expert local guide! Your tour takes you through Springbrook and Tamborine National Park, and begins with a visit to the Natural Arch - a Gold Coast hinterland gem. This heavenly cave-like formation is home to a waterfall in the rainforest. Follow your guide on a short walk through the rainforest into the cave, where you can see a brief documentary on glow worms. After the film, enter a cave filled with thousands of actual shining glow worms! You will even get to see them up close.
Continue onwards on a walk through a wet eucalypt forest below towering flooded gums and into a lush rainforest. Try and spot crows nests and staghorn ferns in the canopy, and pause to admire the strangler fig. By the time you get to Curtis Falls, you will be mesmerized. Depending on the season, a raging torrent or gentle cascade of waterfalls over huge basalt columns into the pool below. Fun fact: the columns were created because of the region's rich volcanic history. Look for turtles on fallen logs and see fish in the rock pool - you might even see the local platypus!
know before you go
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed
- What to bring: towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, insect repellant, walking shoes, warm clothes (winter), rain jacket, a bottle of water
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility issues
- The departure time is 7am.
- You will be dropped back at the meeting point at 6pm.
Children aged 5-15yrs, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
You can meet your tour guide at Bus Stop 125, Roma St, opposite Qld Police Headquarters.
- The nearest bus stop is Roma Street busway, platform 1.
- The stop is just a minute away from the meeting point.
- Buses #61, #66, #325, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.