Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour
Visit the stunning Natural Bridge at Springbrook with your family or friends. This tour is ideal if you want to see waterfalls and rainforests but only have half a day!
- Make your way to the Gondwana Rainforests, and enjoy a guided walk through the Natural Arch.
- On the Best of All lookout track, pass by an ancient Antarctic beech forest and see Mount Warning.
- Catch sight of 5 waterfalls, including the Purling Brook Falls, Twin Falls, and Rainbow Falls.
- Fall in love with the picture-perfect views at Numinbah Valley, home to high cliffs and green country pastures.
- Sip on afternoon refreshments and enjoy snacks along the way.
- Pick-up and drop-off to select hotels in Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, and Main Beach
- Meeting points also in Southport and at Nerang Train Station
- Afternoon refreshments of cold drinks and snacks
- Guaranteed small group tours
- National park fees included
- Any off-road driving due to World Heritage flora and fauna protection areas
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches, the Gondwana Rainforests have some of the largest areas of subtropical rainforest globally. Over 200 rare or threatened species live in the forests and the area's significance has been compared to that of the Galapagos Islands. On this small-group tour, participate in a truly personalized experience with no more than 16 people per tour and enjoy a round-trip transfer from your central Gold Coast hotel. Visit the Natural Arch, where you can enter the basalt cave and see the water cascading through the roof that was formed over millions of years ago.
Enjoy views of northern South Wales and Mount Warning, the beating heart of the Tweed valley. Your walk to the Best of All Lookout track includes passing by one of the last remaining pockets of the Antarctic Beech forest. From here, make your way to the view platform nearby to see the magical Purling Brook Falls. Enjoy the scenery at Numinbah Valley and listen to the amazing commentary on the area and its wildlife. Admire views of the Twin Falls as well as Rainbow Falls from the Canyon Lookout along the way. As you return to the Gold Coast, keep a watch out for kangaroos and pretty-faced wallabies; they come out of bushes once in a while to feed on the lush grass!
know before you go
- Due to many stairs and uneven ground along the tracks, this tour is not suitable for prams or strollers.
- Make sure to wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and carry a reusable water bottle.
Infants aged 0-2 can go for free. Children aged 2-16 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- This is applicable to all hotels in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, or Main Beach.
- Pickup points are also available in Southport and Nerang.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- Note: You can also join the tour from the Aquaduck and Southern Cross Tours booking office, Shop 34 Circle on Cavill, Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.