SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium : Admission Tickets
Explore the vast Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, home to Australia’s most colorful and fascinating marine animals. Get access to the aquarium and marvel at the diverse species of aquatic creatures such as sharks, dugongs, penguins, platypuses, etc.
- Visit one of the world’s most picturesque aquariums with over 13,000 animals from 650 different species distributed over 14 themed zones.
- Explore a submarine world of wonder and discovery with these tickets.
- Walk underwater at Sydney’s Darling Harbour and marvel at the life teeming all around and over you.
- Some of the key attractions of the Aquarium are sharks, dugongs, platypuses, penguins, and seahorses.
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entry Ticket
- Pick-up and drop-off
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
On the day of your visit, head to the Sea Life Aquarium at Darling Harbour with your mobile voucher and present it directly at the security check to avoid the queue at the booking counters and gain direct access to the aquarium and its multicolored residents. Once you have scanned the voucher and received the tickets, you are free to explore the aquarium for as long as you like.
The Aquarium is home to some of Australia’s most breathtaking sea-life, with over 13,000 marine animals from more than 650 unique species. Steel yourself for a near-brush with death at the Shark Walk, where lemon and nurse gray sharks float over your head, separated from you only by a thin layer of glass. Witness the frolicking of two of the only six dugongs on display all across the world. Meet a few mischevious Gentoo penguins on the Penguin Expedition, a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get up close and personal with these sub-Antarctic birds.
If you didn’t have a chance to visit the Great Barrier Reef, you can still view some of its unique and resplendent lifeforms at the Reef Theater’s huge floor-to-ceiling display. Finally, explore the Aquarium’s 14 different interactive zones, from the Discovery Rock Pool to the Jurassic Seas, and everything in between. The Aquarium has something for everyone to delight in, so come and explore one of the most spectacular submarine experiences crafted entirely for your thorough amusement.
know before you go
- Please note: Following the most recent announcement from the state government surrounding COVID Safety, it is now mandatory to wear a mask whilst indoors. This means you will be required to wear a mask at all times while visiting SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Children under 12 are exempt.
- Weekends and holidays can be busy. We suggest you allow extra time for your visit.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Thu to Mon
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Last entry 3:00 PM
Closed on Tue & Wed (from Feb 2021 onwards)
- Children aged 3-15ys are eligible for reduced prices. Please select the "Child" option on the last page.
- Infants aged 0-2 yrs can visit for free.
The Sydney Sea Life Aquarium is wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Address: 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Please display the same to the security at the Aquarium Wharf and head inside to exchange the voucher for the ticket at the Aquarium’s ticket office at the Advanced Ticket Entrance
- By ferry: Take the ferry that runs from Circular Quay to Darling Harbour and disembarks at the Aquarium ferry Wharf
- By Bus: Get off at King Street, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
- By Metro: Get off at Darling Park Station, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point